OtakuBoards

Jeepers Creepers?

Fall

I sometimes get too busy to go to the movies now, so when I have time, it would be to go see a good one, like LoTR, etc....I've seen the trailer to Jeepers Kreepers....I don't like it.....It's scary and i'm over the whole horror stuff that's out now....But that's just me:D

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Saw it on a rental lately. . and WOW. . what a waste of my time.

1) The story was lame. A hobgoblin kidnapping people with a certain smell (ok, so I didn't pay that much attention. . but. . who cares, and who really did?). Another thing - when they make movies, why are the evil monster badguys always invincible? - so they cann show the good guys fighting back. . lame. . . light the guy on fire, and watch him burn.

2) The actors/actresses were trying WAY too hard to make themselves look 'cool'?!?! WTF was that about? I mean. . WHO would stop and go back? One of those no brainers I guess. *shrug*

3) the movie SUCKED. . ok, so that wasn't really a good reason. . but it did.

Oh well, could have stood to have never seen this movie, especially after being told that it was a stupid movie.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]
2) The actors/actresses were trying WAY too hard to make themselves look 'cool'?!?! WTF was that about? I mean. . WHO would stop and go back? One of those no brainers I guess. *shrug* [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that's happened in many movies I've seen..... Sometimes it ruins the movie..... It didn't so much [i]ruin[/i] Jeepers Creepers, it just sorta made it more creepy..... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I believe that the scariest thing about that movie was that the ending leaves room for a sequal. The plot was the worst I've seen in recent memory. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, I thought they'd make another part to it, atleast that [i]could[/i] make it better than it is now.....