Fall Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 Has anyone seen this movie? I went and seen it today at the cinema. It was soooOOo freaky, I had popcorn all over me at the end of the movie, but it wasn't as good as I thought. Has anyone else seen it?
Sephiroth Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 the film sucks, I do not see how anyone could like it....
Delian Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 I sometimes get too busy to go to the movies now, so when I have time, it would be to go see a good one, like LoTR, etc....I've seen the trailer to Jeepers Kreepers....I don't like it.....It's scary and i'm over the whole horror stuff that's out now....But that's just me:D
Cibo Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 Never saw it..and looks like I don't want to either.
Fall Posted January 28, 2002 Author Posted January 28, 2002 Yeah, well it looked ok from the trailer I saw..... I likes it, not as good as I thought it would be though..... :rolleyes: It had a wierd ending.....
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 28, 2002 Posted January 28, 2002 [size=2][i]It was ok i didin't like it that much and it was corny[/i][/size]
NorykoAngelcry Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Saw it on a rental lately. . and WOW. . what a waste of my time. 1) The story was lame. A hobgoblin kidnapping people with a certain smell (ok, so I didn't pay that much attention. . but. . who cares, and who really did?). Another thing - when they make movies, why are the evil monster badguys always invincible? - so they cann show the good guys fighting back. . lame. . . light the guy on fire, and watch him burn. 2) The actors/actresses were trying WAY too hard to make themselves look 'cool'?!?! WTF was that about? I mean. . WHO would stop and go back? One of those no brainers I guess. *shrug* 3) the movie SUCKED. . ok, so that wasn't really a good reason. . but it did. Oh well, could have stood to have never seen this movie, especially after being told that it was a stupid movie.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Fall Posted January 29, 2002 Author Posted January 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1] 2) The actors/actresses were trying WAY too hard to make themselves look 'cool'?!?! WTF was that about? I mean. . WHO would stop and go back? One of those no brainers I guess. *shrug* [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, but that's happened in many movies I've seen..... Sometimes it ruins the movie..... It didn't so much [i]ruin[/i] Jeepers Creepers, it just sorta made it more creepy..... :rolleyes:
stardust Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 heh,funny u should mention it really,my friend came 2 school today sayin that movie was an hour and a half of worthless garbage
Charles Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 I believe that the scariest thing about that movie was that the ending leaves room for a sequel. The plot was the worst I've seen in recent memory.
Fall Posted January 29, 2002 Author Posted January 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]I believe that the scariest thing about that movie was that the ending leaves room for a sequal. The plot was the worst I've seen in recent memory. [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I thought they'd make another part to it, atleast that [i]could[/i] make it better than it is now.....
Avalon Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]the film sucks, I do not see how anyone could like it.... [/B][/QUOTE] I heard it sucked but I really don't know.:o
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now