OtakuBoards

DragonBall: A New Hope-Sephiroth Tournament (SIGN UP)

Sephiroth

6 months have passed since the bajin muu incident, and sephiroth had been working hard in conjunction with many dojo's, they were getting ready to start the Sephiroth Tournament, funded and created by sephiroth himself, the tournament had been sponsored from dojo's all throughout the world, they were even advertising the tournament everywhere, sephiroth had already sent invitations to his friends, but had not yet received a reply from them, and he was too busy to go and see them himself, the tournament was fast approaching, it begins soon....

I am taking new entries for the fighting tournament, feel free to sign up for it if you wish, the regular posters at the RPG have no need to sign up since they are already entered in the tournament, if you wish to enter, then post your....

Name
Appearance
Bio

that is all, when you have signed up you can go to the main thread and start posting, the tournament will begin soon, so stay tuned....

Name: Eric
Appearance: Wheres white baggy pants with a black belt, wheres a white shirt with a black undershirt. and Gogetas Boots, his hair is a Blueish white, spiked like gokus when hes a super saiyan.
Bio: ( This has nothing to do with story line im just making it up) son of goku, vegeta and bulma while having a threesome. he is 75% saiyan. hahahahha, sorry for the rudeness, but thats just funny. grown to train under goku and vegeta. he is nice like goku.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Uhhhhhhhh......[img]http://dsstcenter.com/ubb/smilies/twitch.gif[/img] Members of ANH don't have to sign up, right? [img]http://dsstcenter.com/ubb/smilies/twitch.gif[/img] [img]http://dsstcenter.com/ubb/smilies/twitch.gif[/img] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]He already said that we didn't. Dumba**.[/COLOR]

[color=indigo] I'd like to join if it isn't too late.

Name: Night
Appearenece: He looks like Gohan except he had whie hair and red eyes. He always dresses in jeans, aa t-shirt, reptile looking boots, and a snake skinlooking jacket. Both his jacket and boots create a gravitational feild 500 times that of earths around him so he is constantly in the heightened gravity.

Bio: He is from a race known as the ancients. His home planet was destroyed but not before he escaped to earth[/color]

[size=1]

I'm in!

Name Ryan
Age 16
Gender Male
Appearance Looks like Gotenks except he has Icey blue sparkling hair and his suit is black and blue. His eyes are icey blue aswell.
Bio Warrior that is a student of Gohan. (He isnt a fusion.)[/size]

Seph? What about stats, etc? I mean, this is in the RPG, so we'd be the same chars, and these newbies just come in.. It wouldn't be fair to those of us that HAVEN'T cheated with Dou(:D), or gone SSJ3(I HATE that level) if the new people are as strong as us. Bloddy Hell...