OtakuBoards

Blood - The Last Vampire

Dragonballzman

There is no series. Just that little 'thing' they called a movie.
But, that school nurse should have been killed by Linda or Sharon in the beginning. If I had been Saya, I'd have killed her the first time I had to tell her to shut up.

-Justin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Sorry if I would have seen this post earlier I would have went into long detail. But the fact of the matter is Blood: The last Vampire is a 45 minute movie that was suppose to be the next step in animation. Supposidly this was the first anime to have digital animation in it which is a new style of animation, frankly I don't see a difference in the animation what so ever. The movie could have been alot better if the story was continued or the movie was enxtended, apparently there were plans by the studio to release a follow up to this movie but it didn't do well over in Japan nor here meaning no sequel!

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I bought the tape for 5 and the price they want for it now is close to 30. I'd say its worth a rental to see if you like it but 45 minutes is not worth the price they are asking for this film.

Please, make sure there is not already a topic about what you are going to discuss before you make another one. I recently had to close a thread with this exact title because there was already one just lik it. Thanks...

The movie was a great movie though. One of the best anime movies (no, not part of a series) that I have seen. With the action, lighting, animation, good story, and an ending leaving you wondering, I would deffinitly give it a 9/10. That last point that I was looking for was lost in the dialoge which went from english, to japanese, and back, throughout the movie. It is worth the money though.