OtakuBoards

r u an only child or do u have some annoying sibiling?

Guest BulmaVegeta1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo]I use indigo too! :)[/color]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman[/i]

[b]*Glares right back at Velvet Paws* :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:[/b][/quote]
[color=indigo]O_o *Stares at DBZMan's avatar* That's one mean glare! o_O

I'm the youngest, and I have three older brothers. The two oldest are cool, but the other one is REALLY annoying![/color]

One bro, 14 almost 15 , One sister, 9 , my brother...sometimes is cool...when he acts his age, other times he is whing to my dad, or complaining because I am a social outcast >.<...my sister is my half sister, she thinks I am god or something o.O;;;...she follows me around, wants to be like me and around me all the time...it's annoying...but she is cool

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]I'm an only child... [/B][/QUOTE]
I know how that feels. Do you ever feel lonely? I do a lot. I always wished I had some little brother or sister who I could beat up or an older brother or sister who I could look up to. I just wanted to know how other people felt. Sometimes, I feel so lonely, like something is missing from my life. (maybe it's just Vegeta!)

I don't have a little sister. I have a Devil Child. She bites me, and hits me, a cusses at me, at takes my clothes, a steals my rat, and throws fits, and blames me for eveything, and ruines my things, and is just plain evil. There is more but I don't have any tea and my head hurts.

Anyone what to buys a 10-year-old demon? Anyone? Please! Take you time, I'll be on all night!:D

Renee, why don't you tie the little brat to a tree in your backyard...when it's about to rain...during the night:naughty: ....she might learn not to mess with you...and you would be blamed for something you actually did do.

Or you could make a trap for her, so that when she goes in your bedroom, a basketball or a bucket or something will hit her in the head...or you could put real-looking fake spiders in her bed and schoolbag...If non of these work...just ignore her.:D

Just a few sugestions

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Renee, why don't you tie the little brat to a tree in your backyard...when it's about to rain...during the night:naughty: ....she might learn not to mess with you...and you would be blamed for something you actually did do.

Or you could make a trap for her, so that when she goes in your bedroom, a basketball or a bucket or something will hit her in the head...or you could put real-looking fake spiders in her bed and schoolbag...If non of these work...just ignore her.:D

Just a few sugestions [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Del wants Renee to practically destroy her little sister. The only suggestion she didn't bring up was for Renee to make a Tiger Trap and have her sister fall in it and impale herself. I mean just the other day she got my little sister to beat up yours truly. Del, two words ANGER MANAGEMENT...I'm still walking with a limp, jeeze...you have all of this pent up rage, I live on the other side of the world and I am terrified of you:nervous: [/color]

[B]Renee, why don't you tie the little brat to a tree in your backyard...when it's about to rain...during the night:naughty: ....she might learn not to mess with you...and you would be blamed for something you actually did do.[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I like this one. :demon:
...Except that I'm the youngest, and I can't do that... :([/color]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud[/i]
[b][color=indigo]Del wants Renee to practically destroy her little sister. The only suggestion she didn't bring up was for Renee to make a Tiger Trap and have her sister fall in it and impale herself. I mean just the other day she got my little sister to beat up yours truly. Del, two words ANGER MANAGEMENT...I'm still walking with a limp, jeeze...you have all of this pent up rage, I live on the other side of the world and I am terrified of you:nervous:[/color][/b][/quote]
[color=indigo]Don't listen to him! Having a bunch of pent up rage is great! You save it until you really need it, and then it all comes out at once! :demon:[/color]

I don't have any pent up rage...I'm an angel...I treat all people the way I wish to be treated...with respect...My workmates call me princess...well some anyway... The rest think i'm a cheeky devil with a wicked, sometimes dangerous sense of humour....But i'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet:angel: Honest;) ...

Lots-A-Luv

[B]Renee, why don't you tie the little brat to a tree in your backyard...when it's about to rain...during the night:naughty: ....she might learn not to mess with you...and you would be blamed for something you actually did do.

Just a few sugestions [/B][/QUOTE]

*giggles evily as she writtes it down*:devil:

[COLOR=green]Ken: Renee... Copy and Paste do not count as "writing it down." You lazy wench.[/COLOR] :p

Quite you.:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Renee [/i]
[B]

*giggles evily as she writtes it down*:devil:

[COLOR=green]Ken: Renee... Copy and Paste do not count as "writing it down." You lazy wench.[/COLOR] :p

Quite you.:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

Glad I could be of service:naughty: ...Just let me know if you need anymore ideas...I have a very creative imagination....hehehe;)

[SIZE=1]I live with my younger brother and sister, 13 and 11. My brother drives me insane, he gets so much joy out of making me mad, its really rather frightening. My sister seems to think of me as some sort of role model because she loves to follow me around and see what I am doing. She will watch me when I am on the computer, it is so annoying. She knows the names of many of you people now... if she ever tries to talk to any of you just ignore her, she is mostly harmless.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Twinzam v [/i]
[B]I have a annoying older brother and a annoying little brother and sister:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]:rotflmao:
Oh God, that is [i]the[/i] most funniest thing I've heard on these boards...

Anyway, one little 9 year old (in a week) borther, a 4 year old sister, and a 1 (last week) year old baby sister.
My brother can get bratty, but not usually. (NeoAltron, [i]if[/i] he learns to post, lol)[/b]

I have 2 half brothers..they live in Ma right now but they are 15 and 12...right behind me and I can't believe it.....It doesn't seem like it...but since I don't see them that often I have no problems but I can't wait to see them again...

[B]I don't have any pent up rage...I'm an angel...I treat all people the way I wish to be treated...with respect...My workmates call me princess...well some anyway... The rest think i'm a cheeky devil with a wicked, sometimes dangerous sense of humour....But i'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet:angel: Honest;) ...

Lots-A-Luv [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yeah, I'm nice and all that too... That's why all my rage is pent up. Because I barely ever let it out...
But when I get [i]really[/i] mad... [i]BOOM!!![/i] ..........[/color]

[quote][i]Originally poted by AJ2K1 4 Life[/i]
[b]:rotflmao:
Oh God, that is [i]the[/i] most funniest thing I've heard on these boards...[/b][/quote]
[color=indigo]Why is that funny?[/color]

You know what Jcgoudy, you're kinda right...but when I get pissed off at someone I let them know...I've only reeeaally lost my temper a few times...all of which I became violent. I usually do get into heated arguments...but I usually get over things pretty quickly, although there are those rare occasions:demon: :flaming:

[color=indigo]Yeah, see, I'm exactly the same way. I've only really lost my temper four times, (all of which were because of my brother) and I've punched/kicked (whichever was easiest at the time) my brother four times... I get into a lot of arguments with him, (one, just today) but I'm usually quick to let it go.

Hey, I'm pretty good at this... Maybe I could become a Psychiatrist! Lol! :freak:[/color]