OtakuBoards

r u an only child or do u have some annoying sibiling?

Guest BulmaVegeta1

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Do you have any annoying brothers or sisters? I guess I'm lucky cuz I'm an only child. All my friends say that they hate their sibilings but I don't know if it's really that bad. If you do or don't have any sibilings, just tell me about it!:D I do have a half sister that is 30 yrs old and lives in L.A., but I never get to see her, so I really don't know. But from what I do know about her, she is pretty cool. She is a singer! Anyway, just tell me about your family life!:toothy: Thanx!!!:cool:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I don't ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Your brother's so cute! My little brother's just a brat. He's so stubborn, and he thinks he has supreme knowledge or something. He has a major attitude problem, too.:demon:

I have and older brother and a younger sister. My brother and I get along pretty well. He's pretty cool. My sister I absolutely can not stand. Our personalities completely clash and I personally think she is a coniving little snake. I haven't spoken to her for a while now....and there has been peace in the house because of it. I like it this way. She can keep to her Uni friends for all I care. She is just a user to me, not one to be trusted.

By the way BabyGirl, you're brother is so adorable!!! :)

[color=indigo] I AM THE ANNOYING OLDER BROTHER!!! I humiliate my little sister constantly. I always do stupid impressions and bother her for no reason. She is 16 and has a lot of friends that are seniors in high school, when they come over I always do my best to embarrass her if I am home. Several of them have crushes on me so I twist it around and flirt with them in front of my sister and tell them stupid things about her. It makes her really angry, because she feels that she has to impress these girls because they are older then she is...it really is quite mean, now that I think about it...I guess that is why I find it so funny, like this one time at band camp....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]You are mean...If I was your sister I'd beat you to the ground until I knocked some manners into you:p

Lots-A-Luv;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]Ow...Ouch...I was..ow...reading this post....ouch....and my sister was....not the face....reading it behind me....owww!!....and she took...quit it....your advice....if you hit me one more...owww...stop...thanks a lot...god that hurts...Delian...Owww, that hurt worse then the face[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo]Ow...Ouch...I was..ow...reading this post....ouch....and my sister was....not the face....reading it behind me....owww!!....and she took...quit it....your advice....if you hit me one more...owww...stop...thanks a lot...god that hurts...Delian...Owww, that hurt worse then the face[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:rotflmao: Hehehehe...Ahh..hahahaha! You don't know how hard i'm laughing right now.....You go girl!!!

Ohhh...I'm sorry HC, I didn't know my words had such an effect on people...well I can't say you don't deserve it.... I just hope she doesn't give you a black eye..hehehe...we don't want it to ruin your looks now, do we....or would it make an improvement to them????:p ;)
hmmmm.....

Lots-A-Luv :angel:

i have 3 older sisters!

the oldest one i don't know veri much about :confuse2:

the other i don't like her veri much at all!!!:mad:

and then my 3rd sis whom i Love more than anything!
we should have been twins we're so alike!
people sometimes call us that! (people we don't know ;) )

i also have an older brother! but he's all mine...i adopted him for me!!:D

:wave:

*i'm the babi* :angel:

little bro. .he's ok but sometimes he is really annoying bah! lol

I also have an older 1/2 bro, last time i met him he was really cool (he lives with his biological mother . . total cow. .only took him to get my dad where it hurts)

ah well life goes on

BTW: I thought HC was a girl ><'' . .oi. .:o

[no wait. .DBZchikagan writes in purple. .and so does HC. .I hate it when i go by colours ><:o :o ]

*gets the snot beaten out of him*