OtakuBoards

Something I hate

Guest firemac

Guest firemac
I hate the fact that some people think the GW pilots are gay. Like Quatre or Duo and Heero, they are stupid, none of the GW pilots are gay. They are all straight as they come.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]they're not gay, its just that they are the most popular yaoi hentai characters.... [/B][/QUOTE]
No it's not yoai, it's people, they just say they are gay, and they aren't hose type of people who like yoai stuff, people think they are gay, especially one of my friends, he thinks Quatre is gay, and he isn't into yoai

Holy cow!! More smilies!! :laugh: :devil: :angel: :blush: :cross: :tasty: :smirk: Sorry...I'm addicted to these!! LOL!

Yeah I'm with you firemac...drives me nuts when they call 'em gay. 'specially when I can't come up with a good comeback. -.- Although the pink shirt...bike shorts...long hair, may lead some strange ppl to think so. :flaming:

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mari DeRoot [/i]
[B]Holy cow!! More smilies!! :laugh: :devil: :angel: :blush: :cross: :tasty: :smirk: Sorry...I'm addicted to these!! LOL!

Yeah I'm with you firemac...drives me nuts when they call 'em gay. 'specially when I can't come up with a good comeback. -.- Although the pink shirt...bike shorts...long hair, may lead some strange ppl to think so. :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah they do sure like to mess with people's minds when they do that, why do people think crap like this, it makes me so mad:flaming: :flaming:

yup, it's annoying. I guess they think just cuz there's a group of guys that hang around each other a lot, they're gonna start 'liking' each other since there aren't any chiks around
ppl are just bored and let there minds wander a bit farther than needed nowadays...

• 3 weeks later...
I have only stated that Quetra is gay.I mean,Come on!Pink shirt,Grew up with 6 or 7 sister,Prefers the company of Trowa,Who isn't gay.Dosn't have a problem hurting girls*Dorthy*.And some may say i said Duo was gay,I was kidding.Actualy,For have of the series,I thought he was a girl!Only with a deep voice!Seriously!

Well the idea is that yaoi fans are really into the 3x4 adn 1x2 pairings. I have freinds apart of clubs to them. And how you seen some of the doujnshi out there?! -.- never read those again. but anyawys quatre does have a lady seiyuu as his voice, but then again tehy do that with a lot of anime characters, guys with girl voices, but anyways, my cousin says quatre is a home interior designer for hsi side job, and those duo was a trans. BUT! Origionally heero was the one to look like a girl. They tried i think, but I don't know, he didn't look like one.... but to say I dont' think theyare gay, and that it is the yaoi fans out there. I mean yeah non anime fans say that they are gay cause of the show but that isn't going to make it popular in the anime fans.