Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Something I hate


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
I hate the fact that some people think the GW pilots are gay. Like Quatre or Duo and Heero, they are stupid, none of the GW pilots are gay. They are all straight as they come.
Posted
Their not gay, their just not the best pilots. Most have only seen Gyundam Wing and think their like God but their not the best by far. Exept for Zechs
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]they're not gay, its just that they are the most popular yaoi hentai characters.... [/B][/QUOTE]
No it's not yoai, it's people, they just say they are gay, and they aren't hose type of people who like yoai stuff, people think they are gay, especially one of my friends, he thinks Quatre is gay, and he isn't into yoai
Posted
Sephiroth has an excellent point there! now why didn't I think of that... Though I do pity my poor brother Quatre... growing up with all of our sisters! AGH! that might explain that annoying pink shirt of his...
Posted
Holy cow!! More smilies!! :laugh: :devil: :angel: :blush: :cross: :tasty: :smirk: Sorry...I'm addicted to these!! LOL!

Yeah I'm with you firemac...drives me nuts when they call 'em gay. 'specially when I can't come up with a good comeback. -.- Although the pink shirt...bike shorts...long hair, may lead some strange ppl to think so. :flaming:
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mari DeRoot [/i]
[B]Holy cow!! More smilies!! :laugh: :devil: :angel: :blush: :cross: :tasty: :smirk: Sorry...I'm addicted to these!! LOL!

Yeah I'm with you firemac...drives me nuts when they call 'em gay. 'specially when I can't come up with a good comeback. -.- Although the pink shirt...bike shorts...long hair, may lead some strange ppl to think so. :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah they do sure like to mess with people's minds when they do that, why do people think crap like this, it makes me so mad:flaming: :flaming:
Posted
yup, it's annoying. I guess they think just cuz there's a group of guys that hang around each other a lot, they're gonna start 'liking' each other since there aren't any chiks around
ppl are just bored and let there minds wander a bit farther than needed nowadays...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]Many people are just idiots. The older you get the more you realize that the world is full of complete fools. [/B][/QUOTE]

how very true....
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I have only stated that Quetra is gay.I mean,Come on!Pink shirt,Grew up with 6 or 7 sister,Prefers the company of Trowa,Who isn't gay.Dosn't have a problem hurting girls*Dorthy*.And some may say i said Duo was gay,I was kidding.Actualy,For have of the series,I thought he was a girl!Only with a deep voice!Seriously!
Posted
I think Quatre is very feminine... however I don't think he's gay.... he might be Bi :) I think deep inside he fell in love with Dorthy despite the fact it never showed... but I also think he was in love with Trowa... Quatre is VERY cute though :)
Posted
Well the idea is that yaoi fans are really into the 3x4 adn 1x2 pairings. I have freinds apart of clubs to them. And how you seen some of the doujnshi out there?! -.- never read those again. but anyawys quatre does have a lady seiyuu as his voice, but then again tehy do that with a lot of anime characters, guys with girl voices, but anyways, my cousin says quatre is a home interior designer for hsi side job, and those duo was a trans. BUT! Origionally heero was the one to look like a girl. They tried i think, but I don't know, he didn't look like one.... but to say I dont' think theyare gay, and that it is the yaoi fans out there. I mean yeah non anime fans say that they are gay cause of the show but that isn't going to make it popular in the anime fans.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...