OtakuBoards

Pain endurance

Ice Dragon v2

igot hit in the head with a metal bar and it really hurt and then i got into a fight with my enemy and i broke her wrist and she broke my nose i also broke my arm in three places in one go then i got in a car crash two years ago and my thumb got ripped off and i broke my leg so now i'm a thumbless scrawny little 13 yaer old girl :D

[SIZE=1]I like pain... I can take alot of it... let's see... what was the most painful thing...

Getting beaten up in a playfight that went wrong? I got kicked really hard in the stomach and I laughed! Oh god I love pain :D[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Getting beaten up in a playfight that went wrong? I got kicked really hard in the stomach and I laughed! Oh god I love pain :D[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That just seems so messed up...so very unnatural :shifty:[/color]

how could i have forgotten about getting a hairline fracture in my lefthand in a game of pick up basketball - for anyone who knows the terminology, it was the fifth metacarpal :p - my pinkie still bends to the inside of my hand :smirk:

[SIZE=1]Oh man, back when I used to play soccer in grade school, our team was just scrimmaging against each other and our caoch was in it too, and I went to steal the ball from him and he kicked it really hard striaght up into my face.. Man did that sting like a bizitch.. But it was enjoyable why it lasted :) I fell on my back laughing.. :D[/SIZE]

[color=indigo]This doesn't have much to do with pain endurance, but the first post just reminded me of this time in fifth grade when we were playing dodge ball. I threw a ball at some guy and it hit him "below the belt".... I was really close to him too! I felt so bad afterwards, but I just ran away! :laugh: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Oh ya, pain=pleasure my friend. I've gotten used to it throughout my life to where I enjoy it :) Blows to the head had become a norm by about 3rd grade. It got to the point where I'd walk into the classroom from lunch and whack my head on the chalkboard as hard as a could just for kicks. Not to mention when I was about 12 or 13 years old I was camping, my friends and I were wrestling around and after a while I layed down on the ground to take a small breather. And one of my friends tripped this one friend of mine that weighs about twice as much as I do and he landed right on my head. So that was fun :p I was just dazed really, lol.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeh brother i know what you're saying, i play rep soccer to. Gott love having to dive straight at the strikers feet to save the goal. But when you pull it off, that or and awesome leap o' faith (faith that you won't get hammered) and it comes off....oh you feel like newly minted dollar bills...lots of them....of the hundred dollar kind...in a swiss bank account..

My tolerance for pain is quite high. Besides it has to be after you've gone through the below mishaps:

***Getting hit by soccer and other balls in both eyes and nose and head in highschool. It's a wonder why i'm not blind (knock on wood)
***Falling of metal parrell bars a few years back, and bruised my chestbone. To this day, it hasn't healed and sometimes I get really sharp paralyzing pain to the point where I can't breath. I have to wait until I feel a small crack...then the pain goes away...
***Falling numerouos times up and down stairs, small ledges, chairs walking into walls and just plain triping over nothing.
***There were a few times when I was really little...I put both my hands on a cactus, burnt myself with an iron, cut my nose to the bone and ended up with a really cool scar. It adds character
***My knees crack and hurt a lot most of the time, especially when i'm running long distances

I'm not nearly as clumsy as I used to be......but I have my moments, and all I can do is laugh at myself. I used to be such a walking disaster

So yeah...I have a high pain tolerance threshold:freak: