OtakuBoards

Super Mario Bros. Super Show

Desbreko

[color=indigo]I just heard that episodes of the Super Mario Bros. Super Show are going to be released on VHS and DVD! I'm definatly going to buy them! Is anyone else going to?

(they're also releasing episodes of the Sonic cartoons, too).[/color]

[SIZE=1]I loved the Mario show. I will buy them as long as I don't have to order them online or anything, I hate doing that.

Anyone remember the fat italian man (wasn't he a professional wrestler? I can't remember the name) singing the theme song? That was great, so many memories...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Ah... the good old mario cartoons... And the sonic ones... they were cool :)

Has anyone seen that new sonic cartoon? It's set in the future, there are lots of robots... and freedom fighters... and he has a mom somewhere... who was something... [/size]:babble:

[color=indigo]It didn't say which episodes, but I hope it's all of them! Here's what it says in the EGM that I read this in:

"Before Pokémon and Digimon, animated versions of Sonic and Mario wowed the youth of America. If by chance you missed this television magic, you can now catch both shows on VHS and DVD. Two volumes of each (The Super Mario Bros. Super Show and Sonic The Hedgehog) on VHS, and one on polyphonic DVD will be released by Trimark on Feb. 26. We're lining up already."

I really hope they include the Zelda episodes too![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]I dare anyone that has replied to this topic to skip the VHS tapes of the show and buy a tape of the early nineties film instead. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]AGH! NO!!! That movies was [I]REALLY[/I] bad! And it's [I]boring[/I] too!
This is the closest I've come to hating something made by Nintendo! It's that bad!!! Don't do it!!![/color]

I've seen the super mario cartoons and i loved them. I always watched them, mainly because of the cartoon part and that strange fortune teller. I loved the ep where mario ate that pasta to become as large as bowser to fight him in that city and where he poked a pipe into his finger. Ahh the good old days...
Harkadus Maximus Liquidus,
Liquid Snake Forever