Desert Shadow Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [b]Wow! That's awesome! I wanna go to Germany. But then again, i wanna do lots of things.. ;) It seems quite obvious why girls would do the "...." or the "???" thing. But i don't know much though... I find that girls aren't that mysterious, unless you like them alot. Then you are infatuated. Ooo, big word.[/b]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Girls are the most confusing thing to man.....
Cecil Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE] Originally posted by Transtic Nerve Girls are the most confusing thing to man.....[/QUOTE] lol. You can say that again:D
Pretty Sammy Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Cool! :) I've been to Germany and Switzerland before because my dad is Swiss, and my godmother lives in Germany. ^_^ Realy nice place if I might say so. Nice picture of you, I've always wondered what you looked like :D
backspace Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Girls are the most confusing thing to man..... [/B][/QUOTE] guys r the most confusing thing to girls!
Sara Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Actually, the most confusing thing to me is how some people seem to be perpetually friendly and/or hyper and/or perky. I just can't stand those people....
Zaku II Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Man, All the girls here are hot. Why cant anyone half as good as the ladies here live around me????
Nerdsy Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 You look a little like a girl from my school, except shorter and a lot better looking...
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 22, 2001 Author Posted August 22, 2001 Thanks....I tink dats enough piccys of me, and the greatest mystery in life for me is.....wars.....must they have them, like the Holocaust, man, that Hitler guy was meaner than by brother!!!:)
MarkM Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 nice pic that is all im gonna say and just for the recoard ??????????????????????????
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 22, 2001 Author Posted August 22, 2001 Thanks people, im just happy nobodys called me ugly yet..
Guest Lucky Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Trunks [/i] [B]you arent hot but you arent ugly [/B][/QUOTE] I second that notion, Trunks is a smart man.
Turkey Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B]...I'm just happy nobodys called me ugly yet.. [/B][/QUOTE] Because you aren't;)
Dark Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B]Thanks people, im just happy nobodys called me ugly yet.. [/B][/QUOTE] I'm sure that nobody will do that...
Sasami-san Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Awwwwwe! You're so cute!:D You got to go to Germany????? Wow! There are some German exchange students (guys) at my new school, and they are HOT might I add! Well, anyways, everyone's been putting their pics up here, I want to put mine up..... thought I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't get all good comments:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 22, 2001 Author Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B] Because you aren't;) [/B][/QUOTE] Thanks, you guys are really friendly, Im glad I found this place!!!
PiroMunkie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B]Ok, this is my real picture, Im short for being 13, a lot of people say that :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]*Shudders* you remind me of my sister.. no offense or anything its just thats the first thing that popped in my head..[/SIZE]
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]*Shudders* you remind me of my sister.. no offense or anything its just thats the first thing that popped in my head..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] none taken
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now