OtakuBoards

My Darling....

Alexa

[COLOR=chocolate]Well...Thank you all. Gyn Gyn is a really pretty cat too. She is a long hiared Siamese, with shiny blue eyes. My other animals seemed to have accepted her and my dog, Hunny is afraid of cats too, he is really timid. Gyn Gyn was abandoned by her mother, when she was very young. The vets think soo becuase at 2 motnths, most cats should still be with their mother since they're still pretty young. I've always had a soft spot for cats, and nearly broke down when my freind's cat had beem found dead, with head injuries. (Not self/animal inflicted, but done by himans throwing stuff at it. I hope Gyn lives a long and happy life, and I'll try to help her through her disability.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]thats a shame... question... um is burning bugs for fun a bad thing?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I'd say it depends on the type of bug... If it's harmful to plants, animals, etc. (such as a grasshopper) I'd say no. If it's a ladybug or something like that, that's beneficial, I'd say yes. Or, if it's venomous/poisonous and it's in your house, I'd say no.
I actually let let the spider webs collect in my room, as long as there are no venomous spiders in them. It helps get rid of flies and other annoying insects.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B]
[color=indigo]I'd say it depends on the type of bug... If it's harmful to plants, animals, etc. (such as a grasshopper) I'd say no. If it's a ladybug or something like that, that's beneficial, I'd say yes. Or, if it's venomous/poisonous and it's in your house, I'd say no.
I actually let let the spider webs collect in my room, as long as there are no venomous spiders in them. It helps get rid of flies and other annoying insects.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]I burned the wittle aphid... jerks... they wouldnt leave my trash can... wonder why... and all spiders bite... especially the kind that jump... *sees one jumping around the window* *pulls out lighter* scuse me folks....
~<_|/-\/\/\\/|ยง

[color=indigo]Okay, yes, all spiders bite... But is they're not in the way or anything, I just leave them alone... And aphids, yeah, you want to get rid of them...

Did you know that daddy long legs (the ones with the tiny bodies and really long legs) are more venomous than a Black Widow? But their fangs are so small that it's impossible for them to bite a human. :whoops:[/color]

[color=limegreen]I am so sorry about that kitty.... I am glad that you took her in and gave her a good home.
And about animal cruelty... I think that is one of the absolute worst things that you can do. How could anyone hurt a defenseless, cute little(or big) animal? It just doesn't make sense to me!
Another thing that I thought was cool was that I saw this commercial on TV for WSPA.. that stands for World Society for the Protection of Animals... and you can call them to donate money or find other ways to help animals.
Also, it was really sad on the commercial. There were grizzly bears being made to dance for tourists and other disturbing things like that. I almost cried, it was so sad. It would be the coolest thing to go and save all of the animals that are abused in the world, wouldn't it?
Anyone who hurts animals is a cruel and weak individual who has to take it out on animals to make them feel better about themselves.... what losers!:( [/color]