Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i'm an [size=4][b][color=#32cd32]O[/color][color=#269a65]P[/color][color=#196799]T[/color][color=#0d33cc]I[/color][color=#0000ff]M[/color][color=#4029bf]I[/color][color=#805380]S[/color][color=#bf7c40]T[/color][color=#ffa500]![/color][/b][/size] :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]Im an optimist. No, really.:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I believe you entirely.[/FONT] :toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] It really just depends on the day of the week, the weather, or my general outlook for that day...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

This is kinda true for me. Actually, I'm incredibly pessimistic. It doesn't mean I'm all depressed or anything, but, again, it depends on how I start the day. I be bright and cheery oneday, and really gloomy the next. It's just how I work. lol:whoops:
Posted
[COLOR=purple]I consider myself a realist, but most people I know call me pessimistic.

I don't know HOW people can be optimistic... Cunfuzzles the heck outa me.[/COLOR]
Guest Solid_Gir
Posted
I am not a... but... the pessamist (i can't spell for jack)
Posted
i don't really fit into either category - the whole glass half-full, half-empty thing isn't my style. i just see the beer (or milk, or whatever happens to be my refreshment of choice that day) :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]The cup is half full not half empty [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Here's what I say to that question, about the glass being half empty/full:
The glass is holding 50% of it's maximum capacity. :toothy:

I think I'm a pessimist, though...[/color]
Posted
It all depends on you definition of an optimist an a pessimist.....
right... that's it... I'm just unusual.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]I'd have to say, i'm an optimist...

The cup is half full not half empty [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah... I'm neither, I just call it half a cup....
Posted
[color=deeppink]I'd say I'm a pessimist whos trying to be an optimist. My pessimism gets me in trouble a lot (especially with my parents) and a lot of times I end up looking stupid. So yep, I need to turn my frown upside down or some crap like that...[/color]
Posted
I'm a pessimist cause I see the glass as half empty. I like being pessimistic though. I like optimists as well... Too bad I'm not one. I've tried to change my out look, but i can't do it, so I'll just be happy being a pessimist. :)
Posted
Well I can't help but be optimistic about most things...sometimes I set myself up for disappointments, but I just seem to shrug them off and move on...I guess I'm just a very positive bunny:D
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I'm Miss Attitude Problem.
Nice to meet you.
:laugh: :naughty: :therock: :angel: :D :cool: :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...