Gilly Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 hi i'm gilly, i just got a new puppy for my birthday and i was wondering what i should name it be because i can't find a name that really well sounds good so i decided to come and ask you guys!;) i don't have any ideas yet so pick any names at all!!!:D
(<AA>) Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 Spot???:cross: Give a description it'll help with the name...
Gilly Posted February 1, 2002 Author Posted February 1, 2002 he is a great dane puppy he is all brown with black pointy ears and really long legs he is soooo cute and he gets along really well with my brothers siberian huskie Asha.
Krillen Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 Here are my choices for you......... Scout ( My dog) Sprite Shake Chok ( as in chocolate ) Doodle!
(<AA>) Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 Why don't you call him Dane?or Brownie?Sorry,I $uck at choosing names
Gilly Posted February 1, 2002 Author Posted February 1, 2002 umm one person told me to name him akaria (sp?) the guy who created dragon ball z what do u think?
Charles Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 Akira? Yeah, it sounds unique to me. I don't know any dogs with the name Akira. It's cool.
(<AA>) Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 Good name!I wonder what I'll do when i have to name my child!:eek:
Guest Matt Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 name him Shenron, Mr. Crackers, or Fauntleroy.
Gilly Posted February 1, 2002 Author Posted February 1, 2002 ya know what i think i will call him akira but i'm still not sure...........
Guest Zeh Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]If i got a new dog.... hmmmm i'd name him..... Ralph :D [/COLOR]
Frankie Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 uhh maurly monster harley (it just sounds strange) ahhhh dont even listen to me i guess i do so horably suck at name ing animals i have a dog named chewy (after chewbaka starwars) another dog her name is shasta and wolfey
sexyjessie4 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 I kinda like the name Akira, its really unique!! If I got a new puppy now I'd name it Levi cause I think thats a cute name for a doggie.
Transtic Nerve Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 Name it "MotherF*cker" like Pink did... lol Anyway... name it.... uhh.... Aku! yes AKU!
BabyGirl Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i] [B] i have a dog named chewy (after chewbaka starwars) [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]I don't want to sound all anal about this, but did you know that it's spelled "Chewie" and "Chewbacca"? Just some random facts ;) I would love to name my next pet Tommy Boy or Tommy Girl, depending on their gender. I think it would be so cute! And I also agree with sexyjessie...Levi is très très cute![/color]
Shy Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [SIZE=1]I really like Cloud's name, Ralph is perfect for a dog! Here are some suggestions: - Mr. D - Sonson - Baba - Calvin - Mamoru - Alf? I dunno, I am bad at naming things.[/SIZE]
Guest cody722_3000 Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i] [B]Good name!I wonder what I'll do when i have to name my child!:eek: [/B][/QUOTE] only another 5 months eh AA?:laugh: lol jk i dunno any names...
(<AA>) Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Name it "MotherF*cker" like Pink did... lol Anyway... name it.... uhh.... Aku! yes AKU! [/B][/QUOTE] LOL!!!Imagine shes out on the street and he starts to run away... "Come back MOTHERF*CKER!":laugh: ummmmm...cody,its more 13 more YEARS...Whoa,thats a long time!
Guest Shift Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]How about The great spikey[/SIZE] .[/COLOR]
Dan L Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i] [B][COLOR=limegreen][SIZE=3]How about The great spikey[/SIZE] .[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ... What's got into you, Herman? 'The great spikey'? We called one of our cats 'Myst'.. we would have called it Mist, but my brother insisted on the replcement of the 'i' with a 'y'.
velvet paws Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 heehee Akira is a great name :) I love my pets names heehee: Loki Bam Hannibal Charade Pandora Asmodeus Quite proud of pickin 'em out :D
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 [color=indigo] CLOUD YOU ARE THE MAN... Ralph is the coolest name for a dog ever because it was the name of the canine muppet musician....Although it was pronounced Rolf... I also like Dr. Destructo Sammy and Sir Tipsey[/color]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Name him ummm *thinks for a moment* *light Bulb* Name him jin or POO POO lol.
Justin Posted February 2, 2002 Posted February 2, 2002 Depending on its breed and gender I would probably name it one of these: Alphalpha(I've always wanted to use that.) Dakota(I have an Alaskan Malamute with that name.) Smokey(I had a lab with that name once.) Akita(I had a Siberian Huskey with that name too.) Suga(I had a beagal with that name.) Rebel(I had a mutt with that name once.) Sweety(I had a pit with that name.) Red(I had another pit with that name.) Blue(I had a deer hound with that name.) Butch(My grandparents had a mutt with that name. It was the first word I ever said as a baby.) Those are all the best i could come up with. -Justin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now