Jump to content
OtakuBoards

little something here


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
I deleted the old thread and now I'm going to start over, so there won't be any more arguments, ok now read the topic

One day, I was going to the commissary with my family,and then when we were about to enter a line to pay for stuff, we look over ot the side, and we the stuff to amke you stop smoking, and then when you look to the side of that you see nothing but cigarettes, and I was like isn't that something, how do you expect someone to stop smoking when there's cigarettes right next to the products that help you stop, I just had to share that with you.
Posted
Firemac had an identical topic that ended up turning into an arguement between him and ssjgoten. He deleted the topic and wishes it continued here.....
Guest firemac
Posted
so ar eyou guys goign to share or keep talkign about the past?
Posted
[b]LET'S TALK 'BOUT TYPHOONS!!! :D

Nah, i'm kidding. Thats a very intresting thing. If you have the willpower to get the smoke stoppers, rather than the smokes, then you don't really need them in the first place :p [/b]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJGoten [/i]
[B]i wouldnt classify it as an argument really but..... [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, yes it was an arguement, but could we stop talkign aboutti and get on with the topic
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]One day, I was going to the commissary with my family,and then when we were about to enter a line to pay for stuff, we look over ot the side, and we the stuff to amke you stop smoking, and then when you look to the side of that you see nothing but cigarettes, and I was like isn't that something, how do you expect someone to stop smoking when there's cigarettes right next to the products that help you stop, I just had to share that with you. [/B][/QUOTE]
some ppl are just rude....:rolleyes:
Posted
Thats our society. Just like how they expect to tell a world filled with idiots not to drink and drive, but you have to drive to bars and stores to buy it wich makes it even more tempting to go ahead and have one.
Posted
[SIZE=1]I was at an outdoor concert once and you know how they have a bunch of little booth things around the outisde.. well there was once selling a bunch of stuff promoting the whole "save sex til marriage" thing, and then next to that was a booth selling condoms saying have protected sex, lol[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]I deleted the old thread and now I'm going to start over, so there won't be any more arguments, ok now read the topic

One day, I was going to the commissary with my family,and then when we were about to enter a line to pay for stuff, we look over ot the side, and we the stuff to amke you stop smoking, and then when you look to the side of that you see nothing but cigarettes, and I was like isn't that something, how do you expect someone to stop smoking when there's cigarettes right next to the products that help you stop, I just had to share that with you. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's B.S. that's what it is.....this is a place where money talks and nobody truly cares about you. It's where moral and integrity are minor things in life.

Don't get me wrong morality and integrity are huge things for me but in this world as long as you could sell your stuff....nobody truly gives a rat's @ss about the sick irony of this cruel world.
Guest firemac
Posted
You know id yo think about it, it's all kinda funny

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...