OtakuBoards

Do you like your name???

(<AA>)

eh, Spikey is ok, but i don't like it, really much. if i wanted to change it would be Godsmack:devil: huh, or maybe i would change it to SSJinfenidy God! i like the second one better, though. what about you?

my real name i like real much. i won't tell you it but i mite give you a hint, you do something that cantains killing a animal

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Imsirion
i like my name ok(Dustin) but sometimes i think its kinda common. but i really love how it goes with the rest of my name....Dustin James Miguel Martinez.:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]"It gets kind of annoying when a teacher calls the name "Chris" and 10 people raise their hands".... My name is too common and thus I don't like it.
[/B][/QUOTE]
I don't like that either since that's the first syllable of my name. I have to wait for them to finish the word. Teachers always read my name wrong. Christina, Kristen....I guess my name is ok sounding.

I wouldn't mind having a Japanese name though.

In school there are people whose last names are Gaygay and Tampon.

I totally hate my name it sucks (i'm talking bout my nickname) I don't even know y i picked this name :mad: If i could change it (and i wish i could) I would change it to ObliviOn yah thats sounds nice.

And my real name suck Khristian So i use my middle name ALLEN i like that name.But my last name is horrible people make fun of it sometimes but if they get me annoyed they r gonna get beat up but my friends r used to my last name and i'm not telling Wut my last name is!!!:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

If you do that people might confuse you for the evil that SSJ Goten. lol

I like my board name, but I don't care for my real name. [/B][/QUOTE]

o god, i forgot about him. crap, i won't want to do that. maybe i'll change it to "SSJ Son Goten, the non-evil one." Tec-9 thought i was him on another board and got spammed to hell.....

[color=deeppink]I do love my name :p

There's only one other Jenna in our school besides myself, and she spells it J-e-n-a :) Plus, Jena is this gorgeous girl, so she does much justice to our name :rotflmao:

Anyway, I like my last name too...Winter. Most people add an "s" to the end and call me Winters...but I'm used to that now. It's so easy to spell and pronounce...don't you think it's a nifty name?

I do :love:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]I do love my name :p

There's only one other Jenna in our school besides myself, and she spells it J-e-n-a :) Plus, Jena is this gorgeous girl, so she does much justice to our name :rotflmao:

Anyway, I like my last name too...Winter. Most people add an "s" to the end and call me Winters...but I'm used to that now. It's so easy to spell and pronounce...don't you think it's a nifty name?

I do :love:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Jenna Winter...Yeah it does have a nice ring to it;)...pretty nifty indeed...Hehehe. Do you have a middle name?

lol, i like k9 :D :D -smart aleck of a robot :p

my name is also a common one, made worse that i go by nickname that is even more so (one of my highschool teachers never did get my full name)

oh, it's Kristin (note, it's the scandinavian spelling, lol), and i always answer to Kris ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]

Do you have a middle name? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Marie...after my grandmother :)

And sometimes I regret having registered as BabyGirl...sometimes I wish my user name was just plain old Jenna :([/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Though my father wanted to call me Vladimir... Hmm, perhaps this explains my Soviet obsession... *walks off, pondering* [/B][/QUOTE]

That explains much...........

I love my OB name.........And I'd still like to thank James for taking he '4444' out........Don't need people knowing my AOL SN, now do I? ..........Aw, crapmonkies...

Anyway.........I hate my real name.....Neil Eugene Scruggs.....O.o.....If you say it with a HEAVY hick accsent, it makes me sound retarded..... ............. AND BEHOLD WHY I'M SO SCREWED UP IN THE HEAD! At least when people say 'Neil' I know who they're talking to...

And, yes, I AM realated to Earl Scruggs........(Country Singer.....if you haven't heard of him.......I completely curse you..)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i]
[B]I like my forum name,
Better then my real name.(Katie) [/B][/QUOTE]

You stole my name!!! j/k.. that was stupid
but my name is Kayte... pronounced the same way as your's but mine is worse.. no one pronounces it right!! oh well.. I would love to change my name to Morgan. isn't that a cool name??

[B]

And sometimes I regret having registered as BabyGirl...sometimes I wish my user name was just plain old Jenna :([/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh don't worry about it sweet...BabyGirl has....attitude..in a cute kinda way...if that makes any sense;)

Lots-A-Luv

i like my board name...though sometimes i wish it were more *dark* like me! ;)

i Love my real name...because i know no other with it! :D :p

and to think i was going to be named after my da!:drunk:

i Love my whole name! [b] KMG [/b]

also...Kittie has my first 2 letters...:babble:

:wave:

[B]

And sometimes I regret having registered as BabyGirl...sometimes I wish my user name was just plain old Jenna :([/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=red]Hmmmmmmm....Jenna The Crimson Godess/BabyGirl The Crimson Godess...They're both really cool!And BabyGirl has a nice ring to it.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=red]Hmmmmmmm....Jenna The Crimson Godess/BabyGirl The Crimson Godess...They're both really cool!And BabyGirl has a nice ring to it.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]
[COLOR=red]Hmmmmmmm....Jenna The Crimson Godess/BabyGirl The Crimson Godess...They're both really cool!And BabyGirl has a nice ring to it.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
whoa.... what happened there? I think you need to delete one of those man, before someone complains....

I like my middle name, too. Christopher.
Daniel Christopher Lucking (when reciting my full name, I never use 'Danny')

But my brother's full name is really cool. 'Alexander Nathan Lucking' My grandad, sadly departed, used to say that his name sounds like a train :D

Speakin' of my bro, he should be registering a bit later. Look out for 'Machina Gunna' ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]
whoa.... what happened there? I think you need to delete one of those man, before someone complains....
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Thanx...that was an accident...sorry.My Full name is probably the wierdest on the boards, Aaron Mulugheta.....hmmmmm,actually,it doesn't seem so wierd anymore![/COLOR] :D

You people are lucky!You have names that you can change like Danny for Daniel..I hate my name...*writes her name and spits on it,then stomps it*Heh heh heh-.-; I hate my whole name..Stephanie Lynn....and if you knew my last name you would know why i hate it with passion.. ge mad fun of so much with my last name...Is there anyway of making Stephanie in another name like Ann or Annie since i hate my name.B/c there is another Stephanie in some of my classes and the teacher calls up to get our tests or other papers and we both look at each other.And someone says "stephanie" i automatically look but half thetime they are talking to another person..my old best friend woud call me Michiru b/c i looked like sailor neptune cept my hair wasn't aqua green...oh well..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]You people are lucky!You have names that you can change like Danny for Daniel..I hate my name...*writes her name and spits on it,then stomps it*Heh heh heh-.-; I hate my whole name..Stephanie Lynn....and if you knew my last name you would know why i hate it with passion.. ge mad fun of so much with my last name...Is there anyway of making Stephanie in another name like Ann or Annie since i hate my name.B/c there is another Stephanie in some of my classes and the teacher calls up to get our tests or other papers and we both look at each other.And someone says "stephanie" i automatically look but half thetime they are talking to another person..my old best friend woud call me Michiru b/c i looked like sailor neptune cept my hair wasn't aqua green...oh well.. [/B][/QUOTE]

how about 'stephie' :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]

Babe,i am sick of being called 'stephie, tephie, steph, step-on-me' and all the others I can't remeber.. [/B][/QUOTE]

oh, ok. I thought you were complaining cos you couldn't change 'stephanie' into anything, whereas 'Daniel' can form 'Danny'... and I thought that 'Daniel' turns to 'Danny', therefore 'Stephanie' turns to 'Stephie'. Those were the almost exact thoughts goin' through my mind. But now I understand...