OtakuBoards

Do you like your name???

(<AA>)

aaaah,mine sucks,If you could change your nick name,what would you change it to?I would change it to:Lil' Rakool or Deoxyribonucleic Acid...DNA for short....what would you change your name to?

PS:I LOVE my real name!!!But I won't tell you it :p

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were to change my nickname.. maybe I'd shorten it to Deus.. but that's it... I like 'Deus Ex Machina'.. Actually that's one thing I'd do.. get rid of the '_'s that connect the words (when I registered I didn't know you could use spaces, lol)

I like my real name, too.. 'tis Danny

Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny Danny....

Oh yeah I like my surname too...

LUCKING!... A bit of a strange surname but I like it :p

well, i like Son Goten. if i could change it, i [i]might[/i] change it to SSJ Son Goten. my real name is matt and i like it. :wigout:

[color=indigo] I love my real name, I mean how many other people were given the name Big Frederick Unitus Charles Kurtz or Big F*** for short...I think you guys can figure out the abreviation.
:D

Actually, That isn't my name either...my real name is an enigma, actually I sometimes put it at the end of my posts and IM's by accident...[/color]

I like my real name. I think Charles sounds kinda classy. However, going to elementary school in the eighties, I was subjected to the song, "Charles in Charge" all of the time. To make it worse, my middle name is Mario, so I couldn't really acknowledge that when I was younger either. It's all good now.

When it comes to board names, I guess I'm pretty satisfied with mine. I mean, after taking classes against discrimination I feel kind of guilty with it sometimes, but all in all I think people take it light heartedly like it's meant to be.

hey (), your name does suck,lol. but you can find your name in the directory better,lol. I absalutley love my member name, i like that its very origonal. even though krillen gets the **** beaten out of him alot, he is still a nice, funny, cool guy and he has his moments! go krillen!!! hey seph, i like your name, its origonal like mine! cibo is pretty cool too. my real name is Eric! I like that also!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

If you do that people might confuse you for the evil that SSJ Goten. lol

I like my board name, but I don't care for my real name. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, come on now! Chris is such a Kawaii name!! :D (...Dear god, Tell me I didn't just say Kawaii.. *shoots self*)

I like my name, and I always have. Though I would rather get rid of the underscore between Final and Flash... then again, no-one seems to notice it anyway. :)

As for my real name, Connor... Well, I've always liked it. Named after that dude from Highlander... Though my father wanted to call me Vladimir... Hmm, perhaps this explains my Soviet obsession... *walks off, pondering*

I like my name Phantasy Freak but I woud change it if I could to Vampire Princess Miyu or maybe Vampire Miyu.I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate my real name.Its Stephanie,there are too many girls have the name Stephanie.I hate it,plus i have some stupid nick names from my name.I hate my middle name too.:p If i could change my real name now i would.But I dunno what i would change it to..Maybe I should tell my friends to start calling me Anne or Annie,would either one of those names suit me?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
I like my board name, but I don't care for my real name. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=puple]HEY!!! I like the name Chris thank you!

Obviously it isn't my name... my name sucks so much more...

both of 'em...

DBZChikaGhan? crap... pure, 100%, undiluted, crap

if i could change it.. my new name would probably be... Enigma.. such a cool name..

hell, i've been screwed right and left with the naming process thing..

I got name by my mother Alice Lee and i ain't giving you guys my last name...

My name is Alice.. do you know how horrible it is to grow up with the name Alice? Half the people I know are convinced my name is Allison and after repeatedly telling them my name is Alice, they still call me Allison... in grade school i was always offended by the song "Alice the Camel" that haunts me to this day.. b/c im not a freakign camel!!!

The name Alice REALLY sucks.. b/c when you hear Alice, you always think "Alice in Wonderland" I've lost track of how many people call me "Alice in Wonderland" especially think aggravating drunk who is actually my cousin.. but we aren't going there... arse that he is...

So in conclusion, A)That sounded really dumb B)Yes I would change my name to Enigma C)I would change my real name to... Enigma most likelly, or something like Heather, maybe Amanda, I always did like the name Kiyoko

and D)TN.. yes.. your avatar scares the hell out me[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Oh, come on now! Chris is such a Kawaii name!! :D (...Dear god, Tell me I didn't just say Kawaii.. *shoots self*)[/b][/quote]

-_____-

I had to write an essay about my name in English...I wrote in the essay this line: "It gets kind of annoying when a teacher calls the name "Chris" and 10 people raise their hands".... My name is too common and thus I don't like it.

[quote][b]
I like my name, and I always have. Though I would rather get rid of the underscore between Final and Flash... then again, no-one seems to notice it anyway. :)

[/B][/QUOTE]

I always notice it! and it bugs the hell out of me! lol

I like my name on the boards. Amiboshi's my all time favorite character, and he's just cool. Plus, I must have had the dumbest name before.:cross: My real name is okay, but it's so common. I almost don't even respond if someone yells my name, even if it's to me. There are so many other Laurens, they usually aren't talking to me. I hate having a common name.:all:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]Of course I like my nick! Smoky Joe, now that's classy!

On the other hand, I hate my real name...Luis, what a common name. I know how you feel Transtic!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't know Luis was a common name..:confused: I don't know anyone (besides you) with the name Luis. That's a cool name:cool:

Ok since you all wanna know my real name....*Gets all kinds of fruits thrown at him*....Ok so maybe you weren't that desperate to know it but I'll say it any way....
*DRUMROLL!!!!*
ITS..... AARON!!!(Hence the 2 a's in my name,the bracket and stuff was for decoration....)
So...So...[B]SO[/B] silly :o

Ilove my board name...Del comes from a book about a female sword fighter. Delian was just my own creation from "Del"...And I would never want to change it. I like my real name, although I hate how I got to be given it...But I like it, although some people pronounce it wrong...and it's only 4 letters...duh:p :rolleyes: