OtakuBoards

Do you like your name???

(<AA>)

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Lets see. .

First - Aaron
Middle - Michael
Last - Ciesliga (don't try to pronounce it)

Oh, and I don't really care who knows it. . just putting it out there to build my explination.

Ok, now, while I don't hate Aaron in the least, everyone knows it is close to the girls name of Erin. While I don't care in the least, I realized something about my screen name a while back. Noryko is close to the Japanese name of Noriko, a girls name. Or Nuriko, which I read in the anime section - another girls name.

I guess it was a big coincidence, but that sort of got me. . . either I have really poor taste in names, or I am really good at picking names that go with either sex. While Norkyo isn't really a guys name, I suppose I made it one by calling myself that. . yeah.

If I could though, I suppose that I would have liked my name to be Michael Aaron Ciesliga (MAC, hahaha), but there is really no reasoning behind that. I like myself, and my names (both screen names and real life names alike) very much, and wouldn't change either ^_^ As for Angelcry. . it just sounds really awesome. Like the sound of a fallen angel. [/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]As for Angelcry. . it just sounds really awesome. Like the sound of a fallen angel. [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]...like Skywalker and Darklighter and Sandskimmer and...:whoops:[/color]

[color=crimson]I love my name on the boards, I'm the Queen. And I'm Asuka. Two in one and all is good! :D Of course, if I could change it, I'd only change it to Asuka, but that would take away my elegant and graceful "Queenly" air or something! *laughs* But I love my real name, Kimberly Victoria, or Tori for short! :D [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]

Babe,i am sick of being called 'stephie, tephie, steph, step-on-me' and all the others I can't remeber.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]From now on all shall call you Phanie or Phan-Phan...yes phan-phan will do nicely

*dodges the punches and smacks coming from Phantasy Freak* Well you said you didn't like Steph, Stephie, everthing seemed to have ste- on it so I figured that was the part you didn't like...[/color]

[COLOR=indigo]Danny lucking.... Whay does that sound familler...

Hey!

you registered under that name and said the board sucked... then thimoc rated you a "five star", and The Great Wind Fish worshipped you.....

As for my Board name
I love it!
It's like a nick-name that actually stuck.

I don't really like my name though.... Although hardly anyone has it... I guess it's kinda cool.... if you haven't guessed i'm talking about my real-name.

first:Andrew (people never call me that, i'll beat em' up. I go by Andy, or Andy-Drew... or stuff like that... aslong as it's not the ever popular Andrew)
middle:Bah! i'm gettin' it changed to Cloud....
last: Dixon, people try to make fun of it.... but it's spelled differently...

[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=puple]hell, i've been screwed right and left with the naming process thing..[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

You think you have been getting screwed, my name is Mitchell Myron. I like my nick here on otaku, kizu. But i don't know if I like my nick at school. There is a girl that calls me moose. But that is another story.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]sure i like it. i wouldn't have picked it if i didn't like it. besides, "Lady Macaiodh" is my rightful name, anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]If i just could pernounce "macaiodh" i've always pernounced it wrong. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]sure i like it. i wouldn't have picked it if i didn't like it. besides, "Lady Macaiodh" is my rightful name, anyway. [/B][/QUOTE]

For someone with an IQ of 172, that is a really basic answer. What do you mean, it's your rightful name? How? And how did you come up with it?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo]From now on all shall call you Phanie or Phan-Phan...yes phan-phan will do nicely

*dodges the punches and smacks coming from Phantasy Freak* Well you said you didn't like Steph, Stephie, everthing seemed to have ste- on it so I figured that was the part you didn't like...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

fine then call me Stephie...OK?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]

You think you have been getting screwed, my name is Mitchell Myron. I like my nick here on otaku, kizu. But i don't know if I like my nick at school. There is a girl that calls me moose. But that is another story. [/B][/QUOTE]

O, you hate your name huh??? Tere is a kid that rides my bus who's name is Evan Evan Evans. NO LIE!!!!!! I **** you not, thats his name:wigout:

[COLOR=deeppink]Bah, I'm tired of telling people two names but not telling which is mine... From now on, y'all shall know my name!

It's a fairly uncommon name, I think. In all my life, I've only seen two people with it. Some writer for a T.V. show and (unfortunately) a member of N'Sync.

My name is Lance.

Well, I like the name. I like my Otaku name, but I wouldn't mind being changed back to N-Man.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
pronounced krist-teen or kris-ten? [/B][/QUOTE]

WOW.... there's [i]two[/i] other [size=1][[b]EDIT[/b]:[/size] Kristin-Christine-Kristen's[size=1]][/size] floating around the boards.... weird, in deed. I thought my name was fairly unique; I guess not... lol. Kristen Nicole Stefanelli. [b]NOT[/b] to be confused with Triskit Brickcole Stefanoodle.... hate that girl, by the way. ;):rolleyes:

[size=1]Navi: Love the name... tee hee.

k9*: Love yours too... I also go by Kris. Love Kris, hate Krisy... bleck.

Oh yeah.... I'd change my nickname to- [i]Spongebob's got nothing on Ren and Stimpy[/i]. :p[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]My name is Lance.

Well, I like the name. I like my Otaku name, but I wouldn't mind being changed back to N-Man.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]You know Nerdsy, I just realized that of all the time we have known eachother I never know your real name. Isn't that odd? Or maybe you told me and I forgot about it, I wouldn't be suprised, I had to ask A_S_H her name about four times for me to remember it.

My real name is Josh, which I really don't like very much. People always call me "Joshy-Woshy" and it bugs me alot. I need a different name, something that doesn't rhyme with a funny nonsense word. Hmm...

I used to hate my Otaku name, but after a while I got used to it and eventually changed my e-mails and AIM names to go along with the theme. If I wasn't called Shyguy I would probably go by the name "Jet" (an homage to Jet Grind Radio) or "Parn" (From Record of Lodoss Wars, a very cool anime.) I can't imagine being called something else though...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

WOW.... there's [i]two[/i] other [size=1][[b]EDIT[/b]:[/size] Kristin-Christine-Kristen's[size=1]][/size] floating around the boards.... weird, in deed. I thought my name was fairly unique; I guess not... lol.

[size=1]Navi: Love the name... tee hee.

k9*: Love yours too... I also go by Kris. Love Kris, hate Krisy... bleck.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, i never thought mine to b unique, lol. i had another kristin and a kristina both in my own grade thru middle and high school - and my graduating class only numbered 63 :rolleyes:

and yes i LOATHE krisy, fortuneately, nobody's actually tried to call me that within earshot :p *starts muttering to herself about krisy and going piccolo on the fools who thought that one up*

Hey! someone who remembers my very first post back in v2!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]Danny lucking.... Whay does that sound familler...

Hey!

you registered under that name and said the board sucked... then thimoc rated you a "five star", and The Great Wind Fish worshipped you.....[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

..... and then I promptly rated everyone who replied to that thread a 5 too, and put them all in my 'cool people list', ha ha I can't believe thimoc was at the top of that. The funny thing was that thimocs cat was at the top of my 'sad ''idiots'' (i didn't really use the word idiot, but you get the idea) list.
I can't believe that thread didn't get closed, deleted, and me banned. I think that's why I stayed and changed my ways.
:D But then I went missing (cos I couldn't get on the internet for a while) and came back recently as Deus Ex Machina.
Ahh, the good old days. Worshipped by someone for calling them an idiot. I never saw any of thimocs spam, though, so I never understood why some people hated him.

err.. topic.... yeah......
I also like my name cos it means [i]God From Machine[/i].:D