OtakuBoards

Fight Like A Girl Club

Charles

In Crazy White Durden we trust:

By entering this thread, you agree to the following terms.

You are here because the world as you know it no longer makes sense. You've been raised on television to believe we'll all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars - but we won't.
You pray you are not your job. You are not how much you have in the bank or how much hair spray you have in your hair. You are not the contents of your wallet. You are not your khakis. You are a b*tch. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. The things you own, end up owning you. You get your @ss kicked going to the post office. It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything. Fight Like a Girl Club represents that kind of freedom. Self-improvement is MASTERdeBATION. B*tch fights and slapping might be the answer. We can't promise that nails won't be broken, and hair won't be pulled.

Still want to join? Then you must follow some simple rules:

1st You do not talk about Fight Like A Girl Club for obvious reasons

2nd You DO NOT talk about Fight Club FOR OBVIOUS REASONS

3rd If someone says "eeeeeeew stop" or breaks a nail OR starts to scream like a little girl, or taps out the fight IS over

4th Only two b*thes to a b*tch fight

5th One b*tch fight at a time

6th No shirts(unless you're obese), no shoes

7th B*tch Fights will go on AS LONG AS they have to

8th If this is your first night at Fight Like A Girl Club, you HAVE to b*tch fight

9th No clenched fists or b*th slapping below the panty waste.

If you join Fight Like a Girl you must indicate it in your signature. I will be giving assignments out periodically.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Oh my god! Look at all of the new members! Nah, it's not a cheap copy, more like a cheap shot. A satire if you will. If anyone joins fine, but it's really meant to just be a joke. [/B][/QUOTE]

Just watch...some peeps are going to join! :)