OtakuBoards

Freaky I am

liamc2

Have you ever felt so hyper/depressed or otherwise that you have to do something freaky?

well today I did (for like the 60 millionth time :p)

heres the story:

this morning we get to school and there is absolutely nothing to do, so I pulls out the teatowel i use to wrap my drink bottle in and turn it into a chicken (old trick).

Anyhow my friends and I are laughing and everything, then some grade 8s go pass, so my friend grabs the chicken, stands in front of the grade 8s and says in this really weird freaky voice : 'So you like chickeeeeeen?'

man we were loao and the grade 8s shrink away muttering 'creepy g10s.'

thats not the end of it, durind CLP (type of rollcall) in the home ec rooms, the same friend and i make more chickens and hold them up and make weird chicken sounds and make them breakdance.

I was hyper or summat. .but man it was so funny lol we did it all day and even went around to teachers and asking if we could do an act on it (j/k of course) and did the 'breakdancing chicken group routine'

LOL! it was fun!

not to mention the time when we went around to people if they had and pineapples or tomatoes we could talk to. lol:D

but i suppose i'm not making any sense but, have you done anything freaky?

Well, lessee.....

I once got really piss[b][/b]ed off with this kid, so I had enough of him, and broke into a madman..... :D He didn't come to school for a few days after that..... Think I scared him off..... :D

Can;t think of anything else right now, but if I do, I'll say so..... :)

Funniest thing ever was my last day at college (once again I will explain that I refer to english college, which is after english high school which we leave at the age of 16. We leave college at the age of 18 (the 2 years of education between 16 and 18 are optional) and then (some of us) start uni).. an was that a good day... It started as follows.

The day before the last day of college, I filled a 500ml coke bottle with a special 'cocktail' using whatever alcoholic beverages were at hand in the kitchen. This comprised of Whiskey, Cointreau and some Banana liqour that my mum and dad had. 500 ml is about 1 pint, for those of you who don't think in ml.

On the last day I took the 'Danny Special' (hehe) into college and all of the group tried it. But 90 % of it was shared between me and two other friends. This was at 8:30 am :drunk: . We spent an hour doing pointless stuff that I'm not gonna describe cos it was pointless and you all get the idea. Then we took a group photo (at about 11:00 when the whole group was there, and this was a big group when we all were there, which rarely happenend). Then, at 12:00 we decided to go on a little walk (this time there was 6 of us) down to Stoke, a small town near our college (A little geography- Stoke on Trent is named after Stoke, but Stoke is not the main town). By now the alcohol from earlier was wearing off, so we went to get more. Everyone else just got a can of beer, but no, I had to get two small bottles of whiskey and vodka. After me and another friend had share about half of each bottle between us, the lot of us went back up to college and I tried to say as little as possible to any staff who might know what was going on. At about 4:00 pm, we went up to Hanley (the main town) to.... [i] a pub[/i]... the drinking just never ends. I had some drinks then went home. The next day, I took all day to sober up and then went to my friend's leaving college party. :D

From 8:30 on Friday morning to about 9:00 pm on Sunday, I was never fully sober. Best 3 days of my life.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]Funniest thing ever was my last day at college (once again I will explain that I refer to english college, which is after english high school which we leave at the age of 16. We leave college at the age of 18 (the 2 years of education between 16 and 18 are optional) and then (some of us) start uni).. an was that a good day... It started as follows.

The day before the last day of college, I filled a 500ml coke bottle with a special 'cocktail' using whatever alcoholic beverages were at hand in the kitchen. This comprised of Whiskey, Cointreau and some Banana liqour that my mum and dad had. 500 ml is about 1 pint, for those of you who don't think in ml.

On the last day I took the 'Danny Special' (hehe) into college and all of the group tried it. But 90 % of it was shared between me and two other friends. This was at 8:30 am :drunk: . We spent an hour doing pointless stuff that I'm not gonna describe cos it was pointless and you all get the idea. Then we took a group photo (at about 11:00 when the whole group was there, and this was a big group when we all were there, which rarely happenend). Then, at 12:00 we decided to go on a little walk (this time there was 6 of us) down to Stoke, a small town near our college (A little geography- Stoke on Trent is named after Stoke, but Stoke is not the main town). By now the alcohol from earlier was wearing off, so we went to get more. Everyone else just got a can of beer, but no, I had to get two small bottles of whiskey and vodka. After me and another friend had share about half of each bottle between us, the lot of us went back up to college and I tried to say as little as possible to any staff who might know what was going on. At about 4:00 pm, we went up to Hanley (the main town) to.... [i] a pub[/i]... the drinking just never ends. I had some drinks then went home. The next day, I took all day to sober up and then went to my friend's leaving college party. :D

From 8:30 on Friday morning to about 9:00 pm on Sunday, I was never fully sober. Best 3 days of my life. [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: And you seemed like such a "good boy"!Hmmmm,I've never done anything like that...hmmmmm what a loser huh???

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]

:eek: And you seemed like such a "good boy"!Hmmmm,I've never done anything like that...hmmmmm what a loser huh??? [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh heh.... :devil: ... You haven't heard the worst of it. At the party, I gave some of my beer to my friends rabbit... :devil: :devil: :devil: .... yeah, AFTER downing a third of a bottle of red aftershock in one swig :drunk: ....

good boy, eh?

Nahh, I'm not usually this crazy... err.. not this [i]kind[/i] of crazy... but every so often I just let my inner psycho self go!

I remembered that I did something that my religion/morality was against and I thought it was stupid...one night me and my friends(which consisted of girls) got a little drunk(ok so it wasn't a LITTLE) and ended up kinda sorta taking body shots!!! It was fun but I took them in interesting places(if you know what I mean)!! :D :blush:

[B]Me and a few friends did some dancing in the middle of a busy street. But thats all minor stuff thats just funny at the time. I like stopping fancy cars e.g an Aston Martin and telling the driver what a fantastic car they have...[/B]

I do weird stuff all the time but I never usually remember it. I think the stuff people most often comment is my reaction/obsession with death.......

If a pet dies then I slip into denial and just bawl my eyes out a few days later...but if it's a creature I didn't know then I want to play with it. I have a snake which I have to feed pinkies (fur-less baby mice)(always get them frozen in a bag from pet shop)..and I got bored one day in the car and so I raced two pinki's across my leg until my mum yelled at me tellin me it was sick...and then the other day she gave me some fuzzies (baby mice that have fur but r still blind) and as I got one out to defrost it I started stroking it because it's fur was so lovely and soft. Now you might say those are just sick..but I really freaked my ex bf out with the next thing.
On our way to the chip shop at dinner (on a school day) we were walking along the main road when we saw a dead crow lying on its side in a puddle. I just felt so sorry for the poor thing and even though I knew it was probably full of maggots it looked perfect...and I just had this urge to get it and rap it in a blanket and walk round cradling it in my arms. I didn't actually do it but I told my friends cause the feeling wouldn't go away all day and they were well grosed out and asked me why. My reason was "crows are lovely creatures and that poor thing would never have been loved in it's whole life and now it was dead and left to rot in a puddle. All I wanted to do was give it the love and respect it deserved now that life had used it and thrown it away." Heh....:sleep:

On a less morbid note.....I jumped on my mate Adam's back earlier today at the pub and I didn't know he was stoned until he kept wobbling and I asked what was up (cause I'm very light and he never normally has a problem) and he told me..but I was very hyper and begged him not to stop and to try not to fall over...and we were in the pub garden which is only quite narrow and has the river at the end...and we sorta got really close ot the river...and them Adam slipped and we went falling down and my hand skimmed the water but I jumped the minute we landed so I dint fall in I just sort of rolled along the grass a while heh...he got his foot wet though...:D:rolleyes: :p

er....yea ha, spose it's more stupid than freaky....okay and maybe you had to be there too....oh well :blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B].
<----- Freaky enough? [/B][/QUOTE]

You're avatar doesn't scare me, I just think it's hideously ugly. :whoops:

When I was little, I was playing Hungry Hungry Hippos... (anyone remember that game? it was awesome...) Anyway, for some reason... I started getting a little too excited, and began to throw the little balls all over the place like a maniac, then I had a seizure. :cross:

Lately, when I feel like doing something freaky, I just fall into people at the mall, and force them to hold me up.... screaming that the world's spinning and I'm going to puke. It's fun.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]would you call painting yourself blue and taping a trash can to your foot n running around school shouting "LITTLE BLUE MEN!!!" freaky? O.o just wondering..... [/B][/QUOTE]
:eek: Well, I'm assuming almost every person in existence would call that freaky. ;) Includng me. :D

[B].

*looks at Transtic's avatar*

.....you don't scare me, buddy.....

*Transtics avatar glares back*

*Deus glares back*

*Deus glares back*

.....I'm gonna get you, when you least expect it....

(Note to all: these comments were not to transtic.. this is between me and the avatar..:shifty: )

*glares*:shifty:

Back to the topic..
I see strange people all the time, they walk around just like ordinary people. They don't even know that theyre strange! (nice lil 6th sense rip off)

And as for the 'blue men' thing.... yeah I'd call that freaky. I [i]know[/i] I've done something to match that, but alas, I have a mental block on it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Hey TN...what IS that pic supposed to be of anyways? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's KYO! Kyo! The lead singer of Dir en grey! A very popular Japanese rock band...

Kyo is SEXY! Don't call Kyo ugly... that picture maybe a bit... ugly, but when he isn't wearing makeup that man is HOT!

If I were you, I wouldn't stare at Kyo... he bites...

On an interesting note, Kyo said in an interview once he hates to look femminine and that he doesn't want his band to look "queer" (lol)... but yet, SHinya, their drummer, looks exactly like a woman, Toshiya can look like a woman on many occations, Kaoru is a sexy bi?ch but when he wears a dress, he looks like a woman... and the majority of overseas Dir en grey fans are either gay men or lesbians. I think Kyo is messed in the head... I also think that goes without saying... he wrote a song about cats and doing something to them... i don't remember.

[B]
I think Kyo is messed in the head... I also think that goes without saying... he wrote a song about cats and doing something to them... i don't remember. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indgo] Okay, we all agree that Kyo is freakier then all of us, but I think we gathered that from his picture.

Well the strangest thing that I have done lately was to belittle a muscle head that works out in the same gym that I do. He always gets me to spot him just to show how strong he is. So I tightened the cable on him while he was on the Smith Machine. He couldn't understand why he wasn't able to lift the weight and I could...I thought it was funny not freaky though...[/color]

[B].

God that was freaky when I first saw it but now I am used to it. You have some freaky avatars and I don't want to know where u got it lol!