Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Everyone interested in Macross section click here


Recommended Posts

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Ok for those who are reading this, today I was discussing with Adam about the possibilty for a new section going up on theOtaku.com. Well for some of the post I read today there clearly is a bit of interest in the anime Known as Macross and all its other series and follow ups. Now how many here would be interested in the possibility of an Absolute Macross section going on theOtaku.com. Now this wouldn't mean it would be limited to the original series only, this would be all the series including Macross Plus and even the not so well known Macross 7. I am a hardcore Macross fan and seen every episode, movie, and special made.

Being the fact that I am not limited to only the movie section, I can expand my regions into any section. Well almost every section, im sure Ginny wouldn't like me bargeing into the Digimon section :D. Plus I think I couldn't match her skills in the Digimon department. So if you are interested in a Absolute Macross Section let me know. I am defintely able to do a section like that for you. Based on the number of responses and people that want it will tell me If I should ask Adam about the possibilty of an Absolute Macross section.
Posted
I'd be all for an absolute Macross section! :D

I've only seen the movies and stuff and i"d love to learn more about that anime. I, also, think it would help lots of people who might not know anything on Macross, the section would open them to a great anime. :)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
OOOoo, a Macross Section! Man, I'd sure like to see a section like that go up! I think your doing a great job as it is though, Rick. :)
Posted
....there aren't enough people who like it to warrenty a new section for it on theotaku.com, thats my opinion anyway, and yes, it would be nice to see a macross section on theotaku.com....
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well, I am beginning to think that the otaku should not put up any new sections until the other ones are complete with their promised content. I am very slowly getting Outlaw Star done, but not everyone can update as much as Ginny or Rick.[/SIZE]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
In response to ShyGuy sorry if I update too much, its just I have nothing really better to do and want my section to remain active. As for the other sections, Adam really hasn't had much time to fix them up however I will probably take on those responsibilites in the near future. As for the Macross section this was just a test to see if anyone would be interested, we haven't decided on the next section so far but what ever does go up, it will probably be done by yours truly!:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]In response to ShyGuy sorry if I update too much, its just I have nothing really better to do and want my section to remain active. As for the other sections, Adam really hasn't had much time to fix them up however I will probably take on those responsibilites in the near future. As for the Macross section this was just a test to see if anyone would be interested, we haven't decided on the next section so far but what ever does go up, it will probably be done by yours truly!:) [/B][/QUOTE]

I was supposed to be working on the evangelion section since....october, been to busy to keep it up though, bah....
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
An Eva section would be a great addition to add to theotaku.com, Apparently from what I've heard people really have been demanding a Kenshin and Cowboy Bebop section. Hmm maybe the bebop section will be up in the near future but I guess only time will tell what the next section will be!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]An Eva section would be a great addition to add to theotaku.com, Apparently from what I've heard people really have been demanding a Kenshin and Cowboy Bebop section. Hmm maybe the bebop section will be up in the near future but I guess only time will tell what the next section will be! [/B][/QUOTE]

bebop is more popular than kenshin since more people have seen bebop because of adult swim, or whatever its called, so I think it would be best to do a bebop section next....
Posted
[SIZE=1]I would gladly work on a Bepop section for theotaku.com. Maybe I will bug Adam about it the next time I talk to him, which would technically be the first time I have ever spoken to him since we only communicate through e-mail.[/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]An Eva section would be a great addition to add to theotaku.com, Apparently from what I've heard people really have been demanding a Kenshin and Cowboy Bebop section. Hmm maybe the bebop section will be up in the near future but I guess only time will tell what the next section will be! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Hm, yeah. I discussed the possibility of creating a Teknoman section with Adam.

Teknoman is really the only anime where I watched the [i]entire[/i] series from beginning to end. And I really loved it.

Problem is, I haven't seen Teknoman in many years...so I'd have to buy some DVDs to get refreshed lol.[/color]
Posted
Back on topic please......I mean continue with your banter...LOL!

In any case, I shall bow down to you all if we can get a Macross section on TO and OB. I'd give you money as soon as I get a job if you put up a Zoids section 'ere at OB... PLEASE?!?!?!?! :bawl:
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
A Bebop Section!!! Awesome, i would love to write some espisode guides for that section. For those of you who read the Ask Otaku section, i was "Jabroni" as if you couldn't tell... Well i hope a Bebop section becomes available.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...