Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]SS....heh...I'll take you if you promise to put up with me as well :D

haha that meant in a goodway...I used to freaky people and you're kinda....:blush:....and I'm not exactly....

....heh....you get the idea....how bout it? :therock:



Ne one else interested in a sis just claim me heh... [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, may as well. Mahahaaa... :)

And Sere, if you think I'm... scary, erm.... well.. I suggest you think again... :drunk:
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Liam: er. .my twin seems to have er . . vanished. . o.O

*looks around*

Liam: ellooooooo. .Sere?

*looks under a table*

Liam: sis? . . . she's not here. . :twitch: that means . . that means. . ALIENS!!!! :eek: !!! Hang on sis! I'll save ya!!! *runs screaming blue murder while holding a *cough* borrowed mod rod*
Posted
[COLOR=purple]*dances around*

Lalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaa....

Anti: Dork..

Chika: :twitch: :twitch: :twitch: IM NOT A WHALE PENIS!!!

*silence*

Chika:Well.. thats what a dork is...[/COLOR]
Posted
eh..*shakes head* poor chika....poor chika....if you want me to i'll beat the crap outta yer bro for ya *grins and takes out baseball bat*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Yeah, may as well. Mahahaaa... :)

And Sere, if you think I'm... scary, erm.... well.. I suggest you think again... :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]


[SIZE=4]kewlies! this is gone be so much fun, we can stay up late swopping manly stories..and in the morning [b] im making waffles!!![/b] :D :rolleyes:[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]


[SIZE=4]kewlies! this is gone be so much fun, we can stay up late swopping manly stories..and in the morning [b] im making waffles!!![/b] :D :rolleyes:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
SS: AAAHHHHH!!!!!! *:twitch: runs away*

Velvet Paws: :wow:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Sis...oh siiiissss....I got a present for you!!! *grins* *God its fun being a pesky younger bro* [/B][/QUOTE]

Britty: *hides from her brother* God, save me! >.< *huh* *hears amber say she'll beat the crap out of Anti for Chika* *grins* *comes out of her hiding place and walks up to them, evading Bryan* *grins* Beating up on Anti?!?! :smirk: :demon: Can I help?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]*walks up behind Britty* HEY TRAVIS YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS!! *soaks britty* *hides behind Amber* Don't let her hurt me! [/B][/QUOTE]

Britty: *gets soaked* *screams* BRYAN, WHEN YOU GO TO BED TONIGHT, DON'T EXPECT TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING!!!!!!! DON'T EXPECT TO EVER WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flaming:

Bryan: *continues cowering behind Amber*

Amber:...uh.... O.o;

Travis: Wet...t-shirt.... Ooooo... :wow:

Britty: *scowls* *walks up to her room* *comes down in a dry pair of clothes*....*glares at her brother*
Posted
my sis is missing :eek: *picks up the phone and dials 000*

hello officer? my sister is missing!!!

. . . .

well ok. .shes not my real sister. .ok ok. .were twins in an rpg

*laughter on the phone*

:rolleyes:
Posted
[COLOR=purple]Alice:Me? Like dorks?

[SIZE=4]*THWACK*[/SIZE]

Travis: Ow... :blackeye:

Alice:Baka...

*Notices Gavin dancing around shouting "wet t-shirt! wet t-shirt!"*

Alice: Poor... poor.. Britty...

*Hands Britty a new, blue shirt with a cat on it*

Britty:Thanks... oh.. here...

*Hands Alice the baseball bat*

Alice: :devil: *chases Anti*[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
SS: AAAHHHHH!!!!!! *:twitch: runs away*

Velvet Paws: :wow: [/B][/QUOTE]

heh couldn't help myself......:blush:

here..to make up for it...I'll take you out for a meal or a drink :D

haha I'm the best twin eva :angel:
Posted
OOC: Sorry Liam-kun . . . I keep getting kicked off the computer . . . T-T;;

*~*~~``

Sere: :walks up and taps Liam on the shoulder: Um . . . who are you calling?

Liam: :stares at her for a moment: You're back!!!

Sere: :looks around: I'm back? Where did I go? :blank, blonde look:

Liam: :falls over, anime style:

*~*~~``

:evil smile: I'm back!! (And hopefully here to stay too!)
Posted
Sere: :sticks a spork up Liam's nose: :D That. :D

Liam: Ow . . . : pulls the spork out of his nose: That wasn't necessary, was it?

Sere: :shrugs: It only helps in making a bigger fool out of yourself . . .(I'm kidding Liam-kun!!)
Posted
Liam: shall we plague the innocent?:devil:

Sere: yes we shall :demon:

Liam: *runs into a parking lot and deflates all of the tires* MUHAHA!

Sere: my brother is a fool. .*shakes head*
Posted
OOC: Liam, you're avatar REALLY can get someone confused . . . @-@

*~*~~``

Sere: : pounces on Liam: Tires aren't fun . . . try something else . . .

Liam: What? :devil:

Sere: :shrugs: Something that causes harm to other people . . . :demon:

Liam: :straps several bombs to himself and goes into a public place: This?

Sere: :eek: (Almost) anything but that!
Posted
OOC: it does?

--------

Liam: ok. .hm. .*throw the bombs into a dumpster, it explodes*

Sere: :rolleyes:

Liam: I know! *runs to the airport and deflates the tires* is that better?

Sere: *slaps hand to forehead* oi. ..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...