OtakuBoards

NInja Ressurection

Ryuujin

[font=chasm extended]I have a question about Ninja Ressurection. Is it a sequel of Ninja Scroll? I was looking at the synopsis of it and it said Jebei, which is the name of the charcter in Ninja Scroll.[/font]

[i]"Join a nightmarish journey through faith and betrayal as the infamous warrior [b]Jubei[/b] confronts the ultimate evil! Japan, 1614--the Tokugawa Shogunate bans the practice of Christianity and ruthlessly slaughters its adherents. The scattered survivors place their faith in a prophecy of salvation: a Child of Heaven will be born to deliver the faithful from their enemies. Yet hidden within the same prophecy is a dark omen. For it is written that, should the promised savior falter, he will be reborn as Satan. Now a new leader, Shiro Amakusa, has arisen to challenge the Shoguns power. The followers of Christ believe their savior has appeared. However, unspeakable treachery lurks within the Christian stronghold, and the blood-soaked horror of the prophecy is unleashed in "Ninja Resurrection!" Contains both horror-filled episodes, "Revenge of Jubei" and "Hells Spawn."[/i]

[font=chasm extened][url=http://www.uln.com/cgi-bin/vlink/702727000522IE.html]Ninja Ressurection[/url][/font]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Ya like safer said...Ninja Scroll has NO sequel at all. Just another company that got to use the rights to it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Really? I just heard that Ninja Ressurection just happened to have a character named Jubei as well.....ah well.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]yes ninja resurrection does have a character called jubei, because it has the same damn story, it even has the 8 devils of kimone, it isn't as good as n scroll though, not worth buying.... [/B][/QUOTE]

hhhmmmmm...not good? then maybe that's why i haven't heard of it..but then again..so many animes that are kewl that I haven't heard of...