Jump to content
OtakuBoards

BAH!!! My PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

What is up with girls telling me I am cute? I am the most hideous thing that ever walked the planet! [/B][/QUOTE]

if chicks keep saying you're kute...it must be true!! :D

i think you're a lil kutie too!:blush:

:wave:
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I smell a fisherman...:p

[i](I realize many of you may not understand the comment and it's really for my own amusement...but if you do...kudos ;) )[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

"You're such a cutie! Why do you say you're hideous? Not at all!"
- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - -- - -- - -- - - -- - - -- -

I think he got a catch, babygirl
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]For some dumb reason I am postin it up. I am oly 12. PLease god don't let the link work lol! I have two sides on this thing lol! [/B][/QUOTE]

damn. 12? You all make me feel so [i]old[/i]... I'm 19.... 19 DAMMIT! OK... that's not as old as some people here, but... Grrr *grumbles* *mutters to self in corner*....
Hey, you don't look that bad,
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=140182]observe[/URL]

but seriously....
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=140186]this is the real me[/URL]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]

I think u Discrimanate im 12 2 so back off buddy yes u are now the discrimanting Lezbo[/B][/QUOTE]

I can assure you that that will go down in a bad way. Ummm, and about the 'discrimination'... I don't think it was meant like that. Discrimination is a bit of a harsh word to use.
Posted
nice pic, but i thought u were older for some reason...o well. when ur older, you'll be good with the ladies. ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by asar [/i]
[B]

I think he got a catch, babygirl [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]As do I...[i]many[/i], in fact ;)

At least two people understood what I was saying...I didn't feel like being blatantly rude :p[/color]
Posted
lol they cal u a kiddie nd say ur cute well i dyed my hair light blue and i'm only 4'2 and ppl call me a smurf!!!!!! how evil of them but ya i'm 12 too so ya in my school u would be vert hott! i'm really pretty to but i can't figure out how to work my scanner!:flaming:
Posted
Yay! Pics of people! :D

Your a cutie, ya know that?;)

I'm on some kind of suger rush so I'm gonna stop typing... now.

Hey I did it! Wait a second... damn.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gilly [/i]
[B]lol they cal u a kiddie nd say ur cute well i dyed my hair light blue and i'm only 4'2 and ppl call me a smurf!!!!!! how evil of them but ya i'm 12 too so ya in my school u would be vert hott! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hot? No..no no no..I don't have a gf and never have. It isn't such a big deal. I really don't care. Don't want to spend like 100 bucks on them then they end up dumpin me. What is the point?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

I know. You have been telling me on MSN. Ok? What is up with girls telling me I am cute? I am the most hideous thing that ever walked the planet, but my uglyness is NOTHING compared to Dbzman's! IT'S TRUE DAMNNIT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Cough cough* :devil:[/B][/QUOTE]
Posted
yeah that happend to me sept the problem when she did it was 7:54 on sunday morning and i was half way asleep and everone was right and everone thought it would end up me dumping her but it was the other way around so don't by fancy present for some pepole thats my advice to you. my best reltionship was in the frist grade and we went out untill the sixth at that point presents weren't a big deal.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by asar [/i]
[B]

"You're such a cutie! Why do you say you're hideous? Not at all!"
- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - -- - -- - -- - - -- - - -- -

I think he got a catch, babygirl [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey now! I'm not like that, how do you know he wasn't just being modest? I say stuff like "I'm hideous" all the time, and I'm not THAT ugly, just pretty ugly. So don't be making those kinds of comments....flattery means nothing, just something in spare time, or temporary kindness.:p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

damn. 12? You all make me feel so [i]old[/i]... I'm 19.... 19 DAMMIT! OK... that's not as old as some people here, but... Grrr *grumbles* *mutters to self in corner*....
Hey, you don't look that bad,
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=140182]observe[/URL]

but seriously....
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=140186]this is the real me[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's probably what I'll look like in a few year's time.

Jus so you know what I'm on about, here's one of me
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amiboshi [/i]
[B]

Hey now! I'm not like that, how do you know he wasn't just being modest? I say stuff like "I'm hideous" all the time, and I'm not THAT ugly, just pretty ugly. So don't be making those kinds of comments....flattery means nothing, just something in spare time, or temporary kindness.:p [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't get that "fisherman" thingy but is it rude? If it is....Well is it??? I don't care, people rude to me all of the time.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]Nice pic, I've posted mine before way way back. [/B][/QUOTE]

Kewl I haven't seen it..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] Noodlez is like 12???? He asked me if I was a lesbian and he is twelve??? That is unbelievable...how do you know wat that word means young man!!! (this was from another thread for all of those who are really confused)...YOu go staight to your room thisinstant and no video games for a week...And I am going to call Jonny's mom because I know that he has been a bad influence on you...

Nw that my rant is over, nice pic Noodlez, I am shocked at how young you look/are though...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]Lezbo is not bad for a thing in 7th grader such as I to know... we know alot more than ppl like you give us credit for... and that is a nice pic.... (pointy ears.....) ignoer that
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

Hot? No..no no no..I don't have a gf and never have. It isn't such a big deal. I really don't care. Don't want to spend like 100 bucks on them then they end up dumpin me. What is the point? [/B][/QUOTE]

i am 12 and have had 3 gf'sbut who cares the last one i dumped a cupple days ago she said i flirted with guys and i left her to:bawl:

but anyway it dosn't matter cuz no matter were u are u have good friends some girls some boys and some u dont even know like some people over the internet so gf's dont really matter:hippy: :hippy: waht matters right now is who u surrond yourself around and are close with

btw nice pic you look great:toothy:

oh ya one more thing : muh last gf was a *****

[I]ps babygirl he is fishin LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL[/I]
Posted
Yeah. People do take 7th graders' intellegence for granted. I remember when I was in 7th grade....fond memories...... I went to alice ott in Oregon. You do know more than most think. But I know more! BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]hey Ryan, don't be ashamed of your pic. It's all good. [/B][/QUOTE]
exactly ;)
cutie *pinches his cheeks*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]As do I...[i]many[/i], in fact ;)

At least two people understood what I was saying...I didn't feel like being blatantly rude :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]*unsurely* Yes, quite a whopper...


*realizes everyone knows he has no idea what they're talking about*

Umm... Look over there! *runs off*


Oh, and nice pic... But if you want ugly... I don't have it. My darn pic doesn't show my face, and it actually makes me look good. But I'll post it anyway, I like to post my pic.

Stupid me, I forgot to. And now I can't attach it.

[/COLOR][URL=http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling2/ucwison/nerdsy.html]Does this work?

Stupid angelfire! Bah, looks like I'm going to have to double post... Sorry...[/URL]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...