OtakuBoards

Kinder Surprise...

velvet paws

[b]Scarred me for life!!!![/b] :eek:

That things meant to be sutable for 11year olds? I'm mentally scarred for life now!!! :bawl:

Never! ever! go on the kinder surprise website with your game code..the things that happen to you..it's horrible..too terrible to talk about...I'm shaking in fear!!!

[ The code for the game held responceable for my mental breakdown = 4NW4W CBGZV ]

:drunk: Hippos.....hippos......hippos.....hippos.....hippos....hip..

[EDIT] The site is [url]www.magic-kinder.com[/url] ....please tell me if this freaks you out as much as it did me [/EDIT]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wigout: :wigout: :wigout: :eek:

Enough said

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. i dont need any talking creepy eggs thank you.. *falls down, twitches uncontrolibly and foams at the mouth* [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw it. That was a very very rotten egg lol! Bad egg. *Has nightmares about talking moving eggs.*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]But there's more! If you skip the intro and then select play without siging up...then use the code I supplied.....you get a game full of the most twisted horrible mind numbing hippos ever...and they have camera's! and they go into space!!! :eek: *faints* [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't go that far. Once I saw the talking egg I was out of there...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]they still sell kinder surprises?!? omg!! thats just scary i haven't seen one in four years [/B][/QUOTE]

O.O You are so lucky not to see them! My brother brings about 200 home every day after school, and annoys the crap outta me by saying "build this!", "Can you please fix this?!"..... Grrrrr.....

Oh yeah, and I got into that site..... And..... well..... erm..... It scares me just thinking about it..... O.o..... *starts shivering*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

I didn't go that far. Once I saw the talking egg I was out of there... [/B][/QUOTE]

you've never seen the talkin egg?? you lucky so and so. It pretty much dominates british TV advert time. He brainwashes little kiddies on a regular basis. he is evil, EVIL I tell you. I didn't go to the website. Just the thought of that egg dude makes me shiver uncontrollably.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B][b]Scarred me for life!!!![/b] :eek:

That things meant to be sutable for 11year olds? I'm mentally scarred for life now!!! :bawl:

Never! ever! go on the kinder surprise website with your game code..the things that happen to you..it's horrible..too terrible to talk about...I'm shaking in fear!!!

[ The code for the game held responceable for my mental breakdown = 4NW4W CBGZV ]

:drunk: Hippos.....hippos......hippos.....hippos.....hippos....hip..

[EDIT] The site is [url]www.magic-kinder.com[/url] ....please tell me if this freaks you out as much as it did me [/EDIT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]It says the Pass is wrong.... -.- [/COLOR]