Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[b]Scarred me for life!!!![/b] :eek:

That things meant to be sutable for 11year olds? I'm mentally scarred for life now!!! :bawl:

Never! ever! go on the kinder surprise website with your game code..the things that happen to you..it's horrible..too terrible to talk about...I'm shaking in fear!!!

[ The code for the game held responceable for my mental breakdown = 4NW4W CBGZV ]


:drunk: Hippos.....hippos......hippos.....hippos.....hippos....hip..


[EDIT] The site is [url]www.magic-kinder.com[/url] ....please tell me if this freaks you out as much as it did me [/EDIT]
Posted
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wigout: :wigout: :wigout: :eek:

Enough said
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. i dont need any talking creepy eggs thank you.. *falls down, twitches uncontrolibly and foams at the mouth* [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah I saw it. That was a very very rotten egg lol! Bad egg. *Has nightmares about talking moving eggs.*
Posted
But there's more! If you skip the intro and then select play without siging up...then use the code I supplied.....you get a game full of the most twisted horrible mind numbing hippos ever...and they have camera's! and they go into space!!! :eek: *faints*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]But there's more! If you skip the intro and then select play without siging up...then use the code I supplied.....you get a game full of the most twisted horrible mind numbing hippos ever...and they have camera's! and they go into space!!! :eek: *faints* [/B][/QUOTE]

I didn't go that far. Once I saw the talking egg I was out of there...
Posted
Ok it worked the seceond time and the talking egg was well um
not freaky ok but i know all yall just acting so i think i'll act too!!!


OMG WTF that was the most shocking thing i've seen *falls down in shock of what he's just seen shaking :nervous: *
Posted
Erm..... Well, yeah, it'd be good if the site was working..... I can't go in, unless I register..... Which I don't want to do..... "Service Unavailable" or something..... :( :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]they still sell kinder surprises?!? omg!! thats just scary i haven't seen one in four years [/B][/QUOTE]

O.O You are so lucky not to see them! My brother brings about 200 home every day after school, and annoys the crap outta me by saying "build this!", "Can you please fix this?!"..... Grrrrr.....

Oh yeah, and I got into that site..... And..... well..... erm..... It scares me just thinking about it..... O.o..... *starts shivering*
Posted
heh, now I wanna see what all the fuss is about. all the stupid thing'll do is show me that egg that keeps waving at me......and is starting to creep me out......but what about these hippos with cameras, you say?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]

I didn't go that far. Once I saw the talking egg I was out of there... [/B][/QUOTE]

you've never seen the talkin egg?? you lucky so and so. It pretty much dominates british TV advert time. He brainwashes little kiddies on a regular basis. he is evil, EVIL I tell you. I didn't go to the website. Just the thought of that egg dude makes me shiver uncontrollably.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B][b]Scarred me for life!!!![/b] :eek:

That things meant to be sutable for 11year olds? I'm mentally scarred for life now!!! :bawl:

Never! ever! go on the kinder surprise website with your game code..the things that happen to you..it's horrible..too terrible to talk about...I'm shaking in fear!!!

[ The code for the game held responceable for my mental breakdown = 4NW4W CBGZV ]


:drunk: Hippos.....hippos......hippos.....hippos.....hippos....hip..


[EDIT] The site is [url]www.magic-kinder.com[/url] ....please tell me if this freaks you out as much as it did me [/EDIT] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]It says the Pass is wrong.... -.- [/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]the pass is wrong agin, do u have 2 register? [/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...