Dark Sephiroth Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 Me am just going out w/ some friends
Guest QuickSilver Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 i am going to do what i do every thursday. school-rugby game-rugby training-computer-bed
MarkM Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 this has already been a threatr many thimes but um... ya im not doing anything special
Ryan Posted February 11, 2002 Posted February 11, 2002 BOO HOO! No lol! I dun have a gf!:bawl: :bawl:
Delian Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 Well I am going to be working, sitting on the computer while just about everyone around me receives flowers...everyone except me.... I feel so rejected:(
iggy Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 im goin out ot a restaurant with my gf and then gonna play kinda like a concert with my band at a party
Raquel Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 do i really have to say it again?? oh well piss on that...ask someone else what i'm doing
velvet paws Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 Sittin at home watchin TV...eatin chocolate biscuits...listenin to Jack Off Jill & Marilyn Manson...surfing the net...same old same old
Frankie Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 i am going to be with death sephiroth thats about it
BabyGirl Posted February 12, 2002 Posted February 12, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i] [B]Well I am going to be working, sitting on the computer while just about everyone around me receives flowers...everyone except me.... I feel so rejected:( [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]You're not the only one :whoops: And the Valentines topics have been overdone...let's finish these conversations in one of the two or three that are already circulating around here :)[/color]
Recommended Posts