Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's your college man, right here. I currently attend Rutgers University. I enjoy looking down on my higher education perch at all of you high school and below otakus. Look forward to college; it's a lot more mature and laid back.
Posted
Nope, I'm only 13..... But I go to a highschool called St John's College..... Funny name if you ask me, I used to think it was a real college..... O_o
Posted
been there, done that... :D

Actually no.... it all depends on your definition of 'college'. I've already said the difference between college in the UK, and college everywhere else, so I'm not going to get into it again :D.

I go to 'colege' now, Keele University to be exact. I am a physics and biochemistry student :D
Posted
yeah, i am one of the few smart ones out there. i am in a progam to get "ahead" in life. i am in high school and in college at the same time. i am only 16 and have finished a year of college. i go to chaffey college. :)
Posted
I've just handed in my application for college 'Burton College' heh. Planing on taking:

GCSE art and psychology
A level Law

That only if the RAF don't take me in :D
I going for:

Flight Operations Assistant
or Personal Administrator
Posted
[color=deeppink]Next year is college...finally :p

Hopefully I'll still be moving clear across the country to Santa Barbara, California to attend the Brooks Institute of Photography.

I cannot wait :excited:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...