OtakuBoards

US Men's Snowboarding, A clean Sweep

Outlaw

This is amazing, the US men's team in the half pipe have just swept their diffision, a US boarder winning bronze, silver, and yes, even gold. Ross Powers walked away with the gold, and JJ Thomas with bronze. I can't remember who else won, but none the less, AMAZING!

I didn't even know that it was the olympics :bawl: no body has been talking about it..they're all too busy making plans for their 'prom' heh...HELLO WE LIVE IN ENGLAND WE DONT HAVE ONE!!!....but anyway :blush: yea I was very annoyed when my Gran asked if I'd watched the snowboarding and I was like :eek: you wha??? I missed it??? :bawl:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i]
[B]I didn't even know that it was the olympics :bawl: no body has been talking about it..they're all too busy making plans for their 'prom' heh...HELLO WE LIVE IN ENGLAND WE DONT HAVE ONE!!!....but anyway :blush: yea I was very annoyed when my Gran asked if I'd watched the snowboarding and I was like :eek: you wha??? I missed it??? :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ahhhh, I feel sorry for ya. Ross Powers had quite possibly the greatest run in snowboarding history. He was getting more air than I have EVER seen anyone do. Granted, I did missed the winter X-Games this year, but still, IT WAS AMAZING. If I'm able to find a copy of his run on the net, I'll send it too ya ok.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]

Ahhhh, I feel sorry for ya. Ross Powers had quite possibly the greatest run in snowboarding history. He was getting more air than I have EVER seen anyone do. Granted, I did missed the winter X-Games this year, but still, IT WAS AMAZING. If I'm able to find a copy of his run on the net, I'll send it too ya ok. [/B][/QUOTE]

ooooh you'd be my hero :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]USA ALL THE WAY!!! I loved it!! Its funny USA isn't very strong when it comes to Winter Games EXCEPT for snowboarding...I think its just cuz we like to skateboard and crap...who knows...WE WON!! Thats all that matters lol...Oh and CANADA shoulda beat Russia!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, Canada had Russia beet, that was complete bull. Adn the US is decent at Hockey, and awsome at freestyle skiing and woman's hockey.

And velvet, Im workin on it. I'll pm you if I find it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]This is amazing, the US men's team in the half pipe have just swept their diffision, a US boarder winning bronze, silver, and yes, even gold. Ross Powers walked away with the gold, and JJ Thomas with bronze. I can't remember who else won, but none the less, AMAZING! [/B][/QUOTE]

of course its amazing, but that alleupe from the finland boarder was pretty awesome eh??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Snowboarders are hot...

Oh and don't forget that 18 year old who won gold for Women's snowboards halfpipe. Anyway, thats cool :)

Does anyone know when they are showing the hockey games? [/B][/QUOTE]

I know its a double post, forgive me, but hey, the hockey games started, but usa dosen't play until next week i think, they have to find a goalie to putnin as a starter