OtakuBoards

For those that care...Here's a pic of me

Cibo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Be kind on your comments please! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't make fun of peoples pics. I put up my pic and I thought people would make fun of me just because I am 12 years old, younger then most people here.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Wow, you look just like Tweety Bird! Who's that guy blocking the view? [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFL! I gotta admit thats funny.

And velvet, I'm in the process of growing my hair out to at least shoulder length. Gonna see how it looks on me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]

ROFL! I gotta admit thats funny.

And velvet, I'm in the process of growing my hair out to at least shoulder length. Gonna see how it looks on me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha wicked! I really think it will look kool hunny! :D You gota show me a piccy :p

:cool: [SIZE=1]Hey! Pretty kewl pic, sooner or later I'm gonna post my pic too so you guys can finally see how I look.[/SIZE] :babble:
----------------------------------
[SIZE=1]Oh yea tweety isn't one of my favorites either but Taz is!!:excited:[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Someday I shall post my picture up here, and you shall all need to be rushed to hospital.... Thats just how ugly I am.....[/B] :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

I doubt you're that hideous:rolleyes:...Actually I bet you are just saying that, so that when you do post it up, we'll all be amazed at how gorgeous you really are...Am I right??;) I'm right aren't I?...Yep I'm right...heheh:D