Jump to content
OtakuBoards

For those that care...Here's a pic of me


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Be kind on your comments please! :)[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Mwuaha :p Very spoow. Normal looking enough, nothing out of the ordinary (colored hiar, etc.). Neato. :cross:[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]Be kind on your comments please! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't make fun of peoples pics. I put up my pic and I thought people would make fun of me just because I am 12 years old, younger then most people here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Wow, you look just like Tweety Bird! Who's that guy blocking the view? [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFL! I gotta admit thats funny.

And velvet, I'm in the process of growing my hair out to at least shoulder length. Gonna see how it looks on me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]

ROFL! I gotta admit thats funny.

And velvet, I'm in the process of growing my hair out to at least shoulder length. Gonna see how it looks on me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha wicked! I really think it will look kool hunny! :D You gota show me a piccy :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Wow, you look just like Tweety Bird! Who's that guy blocking the view? [/B][/QUOTE]
i was thinkin the same thing.......gee i wonder who that is?
Posted
nice pic! :D

you look like a [b] [i] veri [/b] [/i] good friend of mines...:blush:

lots o' people like tweety!:drunk:
brings back memories... :blulaugh:

:wave:
Posted
Heh, why do I always look like someone's relative.? *shrugs*

And I actully had a dream that I had almost shoulder length hair....kinda freaky.
Posted
You look like a very good friend of mine, Cibo. I like your Tweety doll. I'll have to find a way to steal it from you. (J/K :laugh:)
Posted
Thanks Penny. :)

Oh and the tweety isn't even my doll. Its my sisters. So ya'll gonna have to beat her up for it. I personally like Wile E Coyate the best. And I can't spell for anything. :(
Posted
:cool: [SIZE=1]Hey! Pretty kewl pic, sooner or later I'm gonna post my pic too so you guys can finally see how I look.[/SIZE] :babble:
----------------------------------
[SIZE=1]Oh yea tweety isn't one of my favorites either but Taz is!!:excited:[/SIZE]
Posted
[B]Someday I shall post my picture up here, and you shall all need to be rushed to hospital.... Thats just how ugly I am.....[/B] :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]Someday I shall post my picture up here, and you shall all need to be rushed to hospital.... Thats just how ugly I am.....[/B] :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

I doubt you're that hideous:rolleyes:...Actually I bet you are just saying that, so that when you do post it up, we'll all be amazed at how gorgeous you really are...Am I right??;) I'm right aren't I?...Yep I'm right...heheh:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...