Nerdsy Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]Nice Tweety Bird doll. Wow, you look a lot like a cousin of mine... A lot of people here do... [/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B]Be kind on your comments please! :)[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Mwuaha :p Very spoow. Normal looking enough, nothing out of the ordinary (colored hiar, etc.). Neato. :cross:[/SIZE]
Delian Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Hey Cibo Cool Pic....You look real nice....I like your Tweetie ;)
velvet paws Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 hmmm I think you'd look better with long hair ;) not bad pic tho..I WANT THE TV! :D
Charles Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Wow, you look just like Tweety Bird! Who's that guy blocking the view?
Ryan Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B]Be kind on your comments please! :) [/B][/QUOTE] I don't make fun of peoples pics. I put up my pic and I thought people would make fun of me just because I am 12 years old, younger then most people here.
Cibo Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]Wow, you look just like Tweety Bird! Who's that guy blocking the view? [/B][/QUOTE] ROFL! I gotta admit thats funny. And velvet, I'm in the process of growing my hair out to at least shoulder length. Gonna see how it looks on me.
velvet paws Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B] ROFL! I gotta admit thats funny. And velvet, I'm in the process of growing my hair out to at least shoulder length. Gonna see how it looks on me. [/B][/QUOTE] Haha wicked! I really think it will look kool hunny! :D You gota show me a piccy :p
Lia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]Wow, you look just like Tweety Bird! Who's that guy blocking the view? [/B][/QUOTE] i was thinkin the same thing.......gee i wonder who that is?
Kittie Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 nice pic! :D you look like a [b] [i] veri [/b] [/i] good friend of mines...:blush: lots o' people like tweety!:drunk: brings back memories... :blulaugh: :wave:
Fall Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Wow, you look like my cousin! Pretty kewl pic..... :) You'd look good with long hair too me thinks..... :)
Cibo Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 Heh, why do I always look like someone's relative.? *shrugs* And I actully had a dream that I had almost shoulder length hair....kinda freaky.
Avalon Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Actually, you're quite good looking. Like the shirt too. Don't really like Tweety Bird that much.;)
Kei Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 You look like a very good friend of mine, Cibo. I like your Tweety doll. I'll have to find a way to steal it from you. (J/K :laugh:)
Cibo Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 Thanks Penny. :) Oh and the tweety isn't even my doll. Its my sisters. So ya'll gonna have to beat her up for it. I personally like Wile E Coyate the best. And I can't spell for anything. :(
Break Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [SIZE=1]Hey, cool pic, and nice TV :) My hair is long... like... if I put it down it would go past my lips :p[/SIZE]
Guest gojay Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 :cool: [SIZE=1]Hey! Pretty kewl pic, sooner or later I'm gonna post my pic too so you guys can finally see how I look.[/SIZE] :babble: ---------------------------------- [SIZE=1]Oh yea tweety isn't one of my favorites either but Taz is!!:excited:[/SIZE]
Red Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [B]Someday I shall post my picture up here, and you shall all need to be rushed to hospital.... Thats just how ugly I am.....[/B] :bawl:
Defcon5 Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 you know tweety is going to sufficate under all that plastic......
Delian Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B][B]Someday I shall post my picture up here, and you shall all need to be rushed to hospital.... Thats just how ugly I am.....[/B] :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE] I doubt you're that hideous:rolleyes:...Actually I bet you are just saying that, so that when you do post it up, we'll all be amazed at how gorgeous you really are...Am I right??;) I'm right aren't I?...Yep I'm right...heheh:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now