liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 well heres a piccy of me, not very good, its off my id. .mebbe i can find another photo. .
BabyGirl Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [color=deeppink]:eek: How old are you? Too young for me I'm quite sure. Too bad, you're going to be tres cute when you get older! But, on the down side, I'm going to ask you to go post this picture in that picture thread we already have started...then I'll delete this topic. Sorry 'bout the inconvience, but we don't want the Picture Topic Plague to start again :whoops:[/color]
liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 :blush: *scratches head* er. . i'll move it over :), plus i found another piccy. . BTW: I'm 14 turning 15, grade 10 here :whoops:
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Liam . . . I swear to God that you're too cute for your own good! 14 going on 15 here . . . 8th Grade here though(Oo . . . your school is S-T-R-A-N-G-E Liam-kun . . .) 'Guys are always cuter when they don't go to your school . . .' ~!*Sere*!~
liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 :blush: :whoops: er. .now i'm going all red. . well the school isnt that strange. .(some of the students are tho lol :whoops: ) i just skipped a few grades ok. .that was a lie. .:angel: Australia's system is different from America's :D
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 . . . I'm sick and tired of living in America(School so slow . . . I want SUMMER!!!) :uhhhh: Something just went 'kaboom' in my house and now I'm scared . . . May the Lord God help my soul . . . :panic: It sounds like someone's trying to break in! :hides behind Liam: Save me!!!(Whee . . ! I made you blush! I need to find a picture of me but I'm too fricking scared to go downstairs . . .)
Fall Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Mehe, you look like a..... cool dude..... :) I think I've seen you somewhere before..... :rolleyes:
liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 *gices sere a hug* it ok :whoops: ----- me cool? *twitch* *twitch* :rotflmao: :rotflmao:!!!! *sits back in his chair* actually me glasses have magnetic clip on sunnies. .so alls good :whoops:
Fall Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]*gices sere a hug* it ok :whoops: ----- me cool? *twitch* *twitch* :rotflmao: :rotflmao:!!!! *sits back in his chair* actually me glasses have magnetic clip on sunnies. .so alls good :whoops: [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah?! So do my glasses..... But I hardly ever wear them..... hurts my nose too much..... :toothy:
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 :twitch: My dad has some of those sunglasses . . . I just have sunglasses that look like they're from the Matrix movie! ^-^ Liam . . . you're pessimistic, you know that? You need to lighten up and accept some compliments! (Or I'm going to find you and stick a spork up your nose . . .)
liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 *pulls spork out of his nose* owies. . lol, i'll try and accept any compliments from now on. .with the the exception of a couple of satirical statements of course . . :whoops:
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 And random acts of insanity . . . (Whee . . ! Ok . . . back to the topic . . . :is busily rummaging around in PSP for a picture: I can't find a single picture of me alone! I'm always in a group! (You'd most likely be able to find me easily, I'm the midget one! (I'm only 4'11 w/ a size 3 shoe . . .)))
DeathKnight Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i] [B]I'm only 4'11 w/ a size 3 shoe . . . [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Why do I suddenly feel like an extremely large giant.... o_O...[/color]
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Does my head come below your shoulder? (It does for most people I know . . .) 'I have faerie feet. I end up tripping over a lot of things . . .' ~!*Sere*!~
DeathKnight Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [color=crimson]I'm 6'2, size 16 shoe. ^_^;;;;[/color]
Fall Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson]I'm 6'2, size 16 shoe. ^_^;;;;[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] O_O! Erm..... Why all of a sudden are we talking about sizes, and shoes, in liamc2's piccy thread?
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 :falls over and dies: X_x;; Most likely EVERYONE is taller than me . . . how old are you? (Age counts in this . . .) 'Time. I have none to myself . . .' ~!*Sere*!~
DeathKnight Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] O_O! Erm..... Why all of a sudden are we talking about sizes, and shoes, in liamc2's piccy thread? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]I dont remember Josh. It happened rather quickly, didnt it? o_o;[/color] [quote][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia[/i][b] . . . how old are you? (Age counts in this . . .) [/b][/quote] [color=crimson]I'm 13... ---- Back on topic... ---- I kinda thoguht he'd look like this because of the way he talks when he chats on MSN.... Heh... o.0 Now the only person who's pic I want to see is Britty's...[/color]
liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 hm.. well i wanna see: Sere Travis Britty You Kenna (lol) and so on
DeathKnight Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]hm.. well i wanna see: You[/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Me? I've posted this pic before...[/color]
Chaos Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Me no see it because me have cruddy comp and can't view BMPs......Grrrrrrrrrrrrr......... I curse you, Systemax! :flaming: I'd go off and find a pic thread, but I can't seem to find it...A LINK would help. Oh, I will grace you all by showing you people myself soon enough... Soon.........yall'll see a God......Yeah, me! DON'T AGREE?! WHAAAAAAAAAT?!
Duo Maxwell Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson]I'm 13... [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] ... 13?? why does it seem guys these days are really really tall? liamc you look cute!! if you take off the gasses you'll look just like my friends brother...
Fall Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Me wish I had a pic I could put up..... :bawl: .....oh well, I suppose I will..... remain a mystery..... O_o
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Just one question Liam dear . . . WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO SEE ME?! 13 DK?! Well crap . . . I'm 14! T-T Yet another case of younger and taller . . . (Did my mom drink a lot of coffee when she was pregnant w/ me?) 'No comment . . .' ~!*Sere*!~
Phantasy Freak Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 *thinks "Yes,Liam doesn't want to see my pic."* Heh..people usually think I am like 15,16 or 17..and I think "sure I am (16,17) and in the eighth grade."Hehe,thats my smartazz remark to myself..And I tell them I am 13 and their jaw drops and the ask 'Are you sure your 13?!?!' Yes I am 13,But I will be 14 Next thursday,(21st). Back to the topic... I couldn't see your pic Liam.I wanted to see it but my computer is stupid and i can't see it.*yawns* okie i done talking now..
Recommended Posts