OtakuBoards

AAAAGH! Its hideous!!! no. .wait. .my reflection. .

liamc2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stares at Liam: I think I've got you figured out . . . and then you do something weird like that . . .

border manager? WTF? O-o As you said . . . things are different in Aussie-land(inside joke w/ Mr. Smith) . . .

'Everyone :love: Scotty! :love: ' (Don't ask, I do extremely random things when I have mood swings . . .(and who the heck Scotty is dun ask me))
~!*Sere*!~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]ok well BG insisted i re-use a pic thread, and i've gathered up the courage, heh so here it goes
BTW,
its been edited and stuff so its basically a bunch of shapes in black and white and its hard t decifer whats what and my friend edited it so i looked mad or evil O.o;; but uh..eh o well
and it also helps if you've been wondering what my avy was [/B][/QUOTE]
Just someone else sayin WOAH! at your pic...:toothy: ...heh eat your heart out everyone, ssj chic was once my valentine!lol

PS:Aim won't work on my comp ssj chic :(,but I'll make it work!:flaming:

oh god... this... well scanner crashed again so the only ppl who have my pic are anti, britty, and death knight...but heres my stata

name: artemis, robin (i have two...scary huh?)
hight: 6' (oi...hey look!! migets!!)
weight: 135lbs (hey! i'm tall i have that right aloth i look skinny...)
eyecolor: brown,grey,stormy blue,green (if theyre green i've been crying...0.o there almost never green)
sports: football, scoccer,fenceing,archery,swimming

umm...that's it...

oh...and if someone shows my pic...i'm smileing...not just that...i'm grinning like a pumpkin... it's scary...really scary...i never smile...sigh...oh for the happerier times

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Now the only person who's pic I want to see is Britty's...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Liamc2 [/i]
[B]hm.. well i wanna see:

Sere
Travis
Britty
You
Kenna (lol)
and so on [/B][/QUOTE]

How many times do I have to tell you people?! >.<
[SIZE=5][B]I'M CAMERA-SHY!!!!!!!![/B][/SIZE]

Look, I'll post my pic whenever someone can convince me to get in front of a camera... but don't expect it to be real soon. -_-

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]That's right.. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Yes, I am so high on myself it's not even funny. Friendly critism is welcomed. And yes I can't spell for peanuts. [/B][/QUOTE]

O.O!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!NEILS GOT SWEET EYES!!!! awwwww....its hard to imagine neil the stuck up bully (keke hes gonna beat me up for that) has SWEET kind eyes...awwwwwww

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]

O.O!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!NEILS GOT SWEET EYES!!!! awwwww....its hard to imagine neil the stuck up bully (keke hes gonna beat me up for that) has SWEET kind eyes...awwwwwww [/B][/QUOTE]

Nah, me'sa no gonna beat j00 up Amby. Just smite thy. :devil: j/k, j/k! But, yes, I actually DO have a heart...:p

[color=crimson]"Yes we have an update on a new story.

The picture of a certain young man named 'Neil' was shown on the net today.

Yes this is the same Neil that killed the 4 old men last week for their tupees. And the same Neil that claims to be the last saiyen on earth.

When asked to comment, all Ken could say was 'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... THAT'S NEIL! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH... AHAHHAHAHA... AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAACKK! HACKKK! CANT BREATHE! COUGH! Ughhaghah.... *dies*'

Amber says that Neil has 'Sweet Eyes'.

[b]The Previous Stated Opinions Are Not The Opinions of The Station....[/b][/color]

It sucks that its banning you from otaku, my border manager lets me get there. so being grounded isn't that big of a deal, unless its from the rpg's that i am on, and that sucks because my manager wont let me go there. on anyway, back to the topic

---------------------

hmm, i probably should see thatpic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]

You...do...? :therock: Wait, wait. I just have to tell the media this... [/B][/QUOTE]

*trips Warlock, ties him up and throws him in shark-infested water* Oh, no you don't...:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]"Yes we have an update on a new story.

The picture of a certain young man named 'Neil' was shown on the net today.

Yes this is the same Neil that killed the 4 old men last week for their tupees. And the same Neil that claims to be the last saiyen on earth.

When asked to comment, all Ken could say was 'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... THAT'S NEIL! AHAHAHAHAHAHAH... AHAHHAHAHA... AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAACKK! HACKKK! CANT BREATHE! COUGH! Ughhaghah.... *dies*'

Amber says that Neil has 'Sweet Eyes'.

[b]The Previous Stated Opinions Are Not The Opinions of The Station....[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

:twitch: *smites Ken* Nyah! :twitch:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

*falls out of her chair* *sits up* :eek: I want that in writing, signed and dated!!!!! :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

I do have a heart.... A terribly, icy cold one, but a heart none-the-less.

-Neil E. Scruggs, 10:09PM, Thursday, February 21, 2002

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]oooo me thought Neil would be more evil like :p

*gets Smoten*

guess not. .[/B][/QUOTE]

Trust me, I'm plenty evil. Not many people can use the powers of Satan to hit a bird in mid-flight with a rock, as the bird is turning, without looking. So booyaka! Actually, I either have a evil smirk on my face, or that "FUÇKIN bored" look. I was trying to look presentible for that picture.. So cross me again and DIE!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

Trust me, I'm plenty evil. Not many people can use the powers of Satan to hit a bird in mid-flight with a rock, as the bird is turning, without looking. So booyaka! Actually, I either have a evil smirk on my face, or that "FUÇKIN bored" look. I was trying to look presentible for that picture.. So cross me again and DIE! [/B][/QUOTE]

**smack him across the face, and runs** icrossed you

Um . . . back on subject?

:starts to kick her computer w/ a passion: I HATE THIS STUPID, STINKING COMPUTER!!!! IT WON'T LET ME POST MY PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flaming: :devil: :mad: :angry2: :cussing: :angry3: :shifty: :twitch:

~!*Sere*!~

P.S. Anyone have any more piccies? ^-^ I like looking at what people actually look like! (Most of the guys are cute too! T-T;; Why do you guys have to be cute?! :no cute guys at her school: )

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]Heh, well you were off topic in that post.

Anyway, I might as well hop on the bandwagon and [i]repost[/i] my picture for those of you that never got the chance to see what I look like, for those who want to see what I look like again (cause I'm just that good looking :rolleyes: ), or for the n00bs who have yet to see me. Here you all go :)[/size][/color]

[color=rainbow] Oh God, you don't want to see my really old pic I posted...I was on my 3rd day at a camp, cold, hungry, and NOT IN THE MOOD TO HAVE MY PICTURE TAKEN. I hated that pic. As soon as I find another decent one, i'll post it. And No, BabyGirl, I won't make a seperate thread. ;) [/color]

Um . . . sorry . . . [SIZE=1]I'm on my period . . .[/SIZE] Ok . . . you didn't want to know that but that's the reason for my . . . hasty . . . behavior.

[SIZE=1]Let's see if my piccie works now . . .[/SIZE] (I have a really, REALLY bad pic . . .)

BTW--I'm the only in the pinkish shirt . . . V.V Bad piccie . . . I'll post another when I find a better one(And the other girl is my sissie . . .)