(<AA>) Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Hmmmm...A pic...I look UGLY!!!Nope...not ugly...more like a little geeky...but I accept the fact that I'm a geek.I'm not as tall as DK,but close ummm shoe size?*Goes to check*I can wear a sizes 10/11/and 12...hmmmm I don't think anyone cares ^_^;;:laugh:
Chaos Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 No one gave me a link....I curse you all..Cept Sere! She's funny! ~~~ I'm 14, 6' 3"ish, and have fists the size of a chicken. I can also push a F-150 half ton filled with dirt and stuff for about 10 feet when it's parked. Me'sa strong. Me'sa kick anyone's arse that gets me POd. ~~~ Liam, save the pic as a jpg and then post THAT, please.
BabyGirl Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [color=deeppink]::looks scared:: Why is everyone so big? :nervous: Hehe, nah...just kidding. I'm actually tall myself...5'7"...which is pretty tall for a 17 year old girl :whoops:. I'm really tough though, most of me is muscle...which reminds me... ...I need to go beat up the kid that punched me in the arm the other day. I got a huge bruise out of that punch! ::stalks off on a mission:: Hehehe :naughty:[/color]
Delian Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 Oooohhh You all are big .... :eek: I'm only 5'4" or 1.6m and around 112. But I'm quite fit and strong for my size. Hehehe:p
liamc2 Posted February 13, 2002 Author Posted February 13, 2002 hmm. .I think i'm around 5'6''/5'7'' i think i'm around that. .ah well. .get the old tape measure. .
Vegitto4 Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]:eek: How old are you? Too young for me I'm quite sure. Too bad, you're going to be tres cute when you get older! But, on the down side, I'm going to ask you to go post this picture in that picture thread we already have started...then I'll delete this topic. Sorry 'bout the inconvience, but we don't want the Picture Topic Plague to start again :whoops:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I think its started again
velvet paws Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 awwww hun you not that bad haha, take some compliments and get that picture of the ugly person off your mirror ;)
Guardian_Tidus Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 im 5'1 ....im a shorty :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: nice pic tho...... *burst in laughter* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Fall Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Mehe, me is 6.4 foot, and weigh 72kg..... O_o.....
liamc2 Posted February 14, 2002 Author Posted February 14, 2002 Hmm. .well according to mr tapemeasure, I'm 5'7 :whoops: I'm taller than most of my friends. .but theres always a couple that are taller. .You should see the year photo (all 100+ of us) I'm in the middle and theres all these huge people at the back o.O
conpiracymonki Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [b]I think I should take a class piccy, and buy a scanner. Our class rocks, and almost everyone's asian, lol (it's the area) Anyway, looks like someone I saw in Oldham once.... *drifts off* *drifts back* ...I s[i]ooo[/i] wish I had a scanner. I'd point and go, I'm the shorter one :) But you'd all know who I am, because I have this big grin, and 2 dimples[/b]
Guest Zeh Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]well heres a piccy of me, not very good, its off my id. .mebbe i can find another photo. . [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]You said you were a girl somewhere..... scary -.- [/COLOR]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 nice pic liamac...I guess I could barely see it lol :D
liamc2 Posted February 15, 2002 Author Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]You said you were a girl somewhere..... scary -.- [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] :twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch: girl?. .:twitch: I said I was a girl? :twitch: when?:twitch::twitch: *runs screaming EVIL!! from the room*
Fall Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]You said you were a girl somewhere..... scary -.- [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: :laugh: :bellylol: Nahahaaa..... ok, that just cracked me in half..... erm..... for some reason, i remember somethin' like dat too..... :drunk: i gotta too good of a memory.... :drunk: sorry liam.. :D *runs away*
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 T-T This is SO not fair . . . even my online friends are taller . . . V.V(As I said before . . .) I'm only 4'11 . . . I'm a little midget person!!! (I'm always on the 1st row in choir . . . it gets a little . . . frustrating . . . sometimes . . .) T-T;; I still can't find a proper picture of me . . .
liamc2 Posted February 18, 2002 Author Posted February 18, 2002 *prod* i didnt know you did choir:whoops: me too, I do choir and male choir for my school, loads of fun *secretly THWACKS! SS*:D :D
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Sere: :sticks a spork up Liam's nose: You idiot . . . I had told you earlier(can't remember when) that I was in choir! V.V However . . . if I don't make it into Concert Chorale(dun ask) I'm dropping out of choir . . . Dad says I sing flat too . . . (Dad's evil . . .) Liam as a girl . . . now that's something I could see . . . Ack! :starts running:
liamc2 Posted February 18, 2002 Author Posted February 18, 2002 *pulls spork out* painful. . so. .found that photo yet :devil: anyone will do. .I just wanna know what you look like:cool: *avoids death stare*
Sere Tuscumbia Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Again . . . just [I]why[/I] do you want to see what I look like? :wacks Liam w/ the FPJ(Frying Pan of Justice):
liamc2 Posted February 18, 2002 Author Posted February 18, 2002 *gets up* owies. . well i dont think i want to anymore. .>< ouchies. .
Chaos Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 I'd like to see Sere...... ^^;; And be warned. I have an army of rabid cows, explosive doughnuts, and Tun A. Fish. So BOOYAKA!...........DAMN J00 KEN! :twitch: anyway, I wish I could post up my new pic..... I finally spiked it the right way.. And with my new spray I can invisorate people with my hair..:devil: For anyone that hans't talked to me when I get all depressed and crud, invisorate means to rip the intestines out of.. :devil:
Lia Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 ok well BG insisted i re-use a pic thread, and i've gathered up the courage, heh so here it goes BTW, its been edited and stuff so its basically a bunch of shapes in black and white and its hard t decifer whats what and my friend edited it so i looked mad or evil O.o;; but uh..eh o well and it also helps if you've been wondering what my avy was
BabyGirl Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [color=deeppink]Ahaha, I love that picture! Call me strange, but I really do! Everyone must agree that it's an awesome picture!! Woo hoo ssj chic![/color]
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [color=indigo]Wow SSJ Chic, you look incredibly hot in that picture. The photo gives you a brooding, leave me be quality. It is tres attractive.:naughty: [/color]
Recommended Posts