OtakuBoards

AAAAGH! Its hideous!!! no. .wait. .my reflection. .

liamc2

Hmmmm...A pic...I look UGLY!!!Nope...not ugly...more like a little geeky...but I accept the fact that I'm a geek.I'm not as tall as DK,but close ummm shoe size?*Goes to check*I can wear a sizes 10/11/and 12...hmmmm I don't think anyone cares ^_^;;:laugh:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one gave me a link....I curse you all..Cept Sere! She's funny!
~~~
I'm 14, 6' 3"ish, and have fists the size of a chicken. I can also push a F-150 half ton filled with dirt and stuff for about 10 feet when it's parked. Me'sa strong. Me'sa kick anyone's arse that gets me POd.
~~~
Liam, save the pic as a jpg and then post THAT, please.

[color=deeppink]::looks scared::

Why is everyone so big? :nervous:

Hehe, nah...just kidding. I'm actually tall myself...5'7"...which is pretty tall for a 17 year old girl :whoops:. I'm really tough though, most of me is muscle...which reminds me...

...I need to go beat up the kid that punched me in the arm the other day. I got a huge bruise out of that punch! ::stalks off on a mission::

Hehehe :naughty:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]:eek: How old are you? Too young for me I'm quite sure. Too bad, you're going to be tres cute when you get older!

But, on the down side, I'm going to ask you to go post this picture in that picture thread we already have started...then I'll delete this topic. Sorry 'bout the inconvience, but we don't want the Picture Topic Plague to start again :whoops:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think its started again

Hmm. .well according to mr tapemeasure, I'm 5'7 :whoops:

I'm taller than most of my friends. .but theres always a couple that are taller. .You should see the year photo (all 100+ of us) I'm in the middle and theres all these huge people at the back o.O

[b]I think I should take a class piccy, and buy a scanner.
Our class rocks, and almost everyone's asian, lol (it's the area)
Anyway, looks like someone I saw in Oldham once....
*drifts off*
*drifts back*
...I s[i]ooo[/i] wish I had a scanner.

I'd point and go, I'm the shorter one :)
But you'd all know who I am, because I have this big grin, and 2 dimples[/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]well heres a piccy of me, not very good, its off my id. .mebbe i can find another photo. . [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]You said you were a girl somewhere..... scary -.- [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]You said you were a girl somewhere..... scary -.- [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

:twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch:

girl?. .:twitch: I said I was a girl? :twitch: when?:twitch::twitch:

*runs screaming EVIL!! from the room*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]You said you were a girl somewhere..... scary -.- [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
:laugh: :laugh: :bellylol: Nahahaaa..... ok, that just cracked me in half..... erm..... for some reason, i remember somethin' like dat too..... :drunk: i gotta too good of a memory.... :drunk: sorry liam.. :D *runs away*

Sere: :sticks a spork up Liam's nose: You idiot . . . I had told you earlier(can't remember when) that I was in choir!

V.V However . . . if I don't make it into Concert Chorale(dun ask) I'm dropping out of choir . . . Dad says I sing flat too . . . (Dad's evil . . .)

Liam as a girl . . . now that's something I could see . . . Ack! :starts running:

I'd like to see Sere...... ^^;; And be warned. I have an army of rabid cows, explosive doughnuts, and Tun A. Fish. So BOOYAKA!...........DAMN J00 KEN! :twitch: anyway, I wish I could post up my new pic..... I finally spiked it the right way.. And with my new spray I can invisorate people with my hair..:devil: For anyone that hans't talked to me when I get all depressed and crud, invisorate means to rip the intestines out of.. :devil:

ok well BG insisted i re-use a pic thread, and i've gathered up the courage, heh so here it goes
BTW,
its been edited and stuff so its basically a bunch of shapes in black and white and its hard t decifer whats what and my friend edited it so i looked mad or evil O.o;; but uh..eh o well
and it also helps if you've been wondering what my avy was