OtakuBoards

AAAAGH! Its hideous!!! no. .wait. .my reflection. .

liamc2

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]*prod* i didnt know you did choir:whoops:

me too, I do choir and male choir for my school, loads of fun

*secretly THWACKS! SS*:D

:D [/B][/QUOTE]
Choir? We don't have a choir..... :( It'd be good if we did.

*runs over liam with a tractor*

Choir...Ha...I was in the choir in high school for a short period of time. I didn't like it much, though....Realised I could sing just fine on my own...I must say I have a very good voice. :)

Oh and Sere, you are so tiny....That is soo cute. Post your pic up soon, eh?;)

Well ssj chic, I am on a crappy comp. Where the color is distorted, and I can see every individual pixel, but you looked good on it, so you must be hot. i will check it on a better comp later, but i have already posted my pic, and since i am to lazy to put the link to the thread, I will post my piccie here. Unless BG is gonna kill me, but I dont think she will.

pssst it really sucks because of the lighting, damn school hallways.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Unless BG is gonna kill me, but I dont think she will.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Indeed not! I'm so very happy that all of the pictures are staying in [i]one[/i] thread right now! I told kuja that I had retired from my picture posting days for a while...but perhaps I should take that back and post one...just for old times' sake...:shifty:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]ok well BG insisted i re-use a pic thread, and i've gathered up the courage, heh so here it goes
BTW,
its been edited and stuff so its basically a bunch of shapes in black and white and its hard t decifer whats what and my friend edited it so i looked mad or evil O.o;; but uh..eh o well
and it also helps if you've been wondering what my avy was [/B][/QUOTE]

*falls down and twitches* .. *closes mouth so i dont flood the room* .. *3 hours later* *gets up and looks at the moniter .. then falls back down* .. (lol)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

*falls down and twitches* .. *closes mouth so i dont flood the room* .. *3 hours later* *gets up and looks at the moniter .. then falls back down* .. (lol) [/B][/QUOTE]
eh..you worry me at times.....O.o

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]

:twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch:

girl?. .:twitch: I said I was a girl? :twitch: when?:twitch::twitch:

*runs screaming EVIL!! from the room* [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Thread about sleeping nude.... [/COLOR]

[B]ok well BG insisted i re-use a pic thread, and i've gathered up the courage, heh so here it goes
BTW,
its been edited and stuff so its basically a bunch of shapes in black and white and its hard t decifer whats what and my friend edited it so i looked mad or evil O.o;; but uh..eh o well
She is sooo hot...*drools* *grins* *drools some more* *grins* *drools* GOd I am so lucky *drools some more*

BTW,

I take back every bad thing I ever said to j00, Amber.. Bryan, put the sickle down, NOW! I was talking about PRP and all that stuff..... Still getting therapy.. Raiha's forcing me, I tells ya, SHE'S FORCING ME! *mental hospital dudes rush in, drags him off* NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
--------------------------
I swear to God I will post up a pic soon. Just that this crappy comp is a bizznitch. And I'll most likely NOT have my glasses on.. I hate them.. I HATE THEM!!!
--------------------------
Er, ya............ Liam, did I ever call you a chick? :twitch:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

I take back every bad thing I ever said to j00, Amber.. [/B][/QUOTE]

O.O its a miracle! wait everybody FREEZE! kodack moment here.... *takes out camera and snaps a shot* :D

Nice pic! I love black and white. Anyway, What grades are you all in anyway? Just curious. Are you in any musical/theatrical thingies at school? and if so, which ones? Again, just curoius. I do attend Harvard University in Boston,***Bows*** (though my home town is Portland, Oregon)for those of you too lazy to check my profile, I'm in band and drama.:D :D :D

[B]

O.O its a miracle! wait everybody FREEZE! kodack moment here.... *takes out camera and snaps a shot* :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Bleh..... Must you mock me at every corner? Anyway, I'm in eighth grade..*shrugs*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]Ok, I looked at ssj chics pic in a batter monitor, and I only have one thing to say daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. :drool:

now its BG's turn to post pics [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]See ssj chic? You're so pretty! I told ya! :p

Pictures, Vegitto? Ok...here ya go ;)

[url]http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/otakupictures[/url]

[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i]
[B]Nice pic! I love black and white. Anyway, What grades are you all in anyway? Just curious. Are you in any musical/theatrical thingies at school? and if so, which ones? Again, just curoius. I do attend Harvard University in Boston,***Bows*** (though my home town is Portland, Oregon)for those of you too lazy to check my profile, I'm in band and drama.:D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Sophmore!!! WHOOOOHOOOOO GO CLASS OF 2004!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and BG, I bookmarked that page when it was made. Could i [edit]possibly wonder why????:blush: :love: :tasty: :naughty:

ahh I am being forced into posting my pic -___-;...anyway...Amber

"DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"

*picks up his sword, and eyes glow petruid yellow*

I am Eiru the god of Disease...all who say Bryan deserves better shall come down with disease...bad disease...and then when you have suffered more then your frail bodys can stand...I shall disease your souls!!

*eyes return* errr anyways....

I am being forced to posting my pic...I won't comment since we have enough people here is self loathing...

BG...no comment...you gotta enough people trailing you anyways...

ok my piccy....when I can make it small enough to be allowed -_-

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i]
[B]Nice pic! I love black and white. Anyway, What grades are you all in anyway? Just curious. Are you in any musical/theatrical thingies at school? and if so, which ones? Again, just curoius. I do attend Harvard University in Boston,***Bows*** (though my home town is Portland, Oregon)for those of you too lazy to check my profile, I'm in band and drama.:D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I am in 8th grade going into 9th next year...Um...I am in Drama...for school we are currently doing BYE BYE BIRDIE but our highschool just dide the first highschool performance of Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde....it was spectacular the director there is awesome!! I can't wait till next year!

I'm in eighth grade!Only 13 and people think I amlike 16 or17.Thats funny,"sure i'm 17 and in the 8th grade"heh...But i will be 14 February 21st,this thursday!*does a happy dance*oops,i got excited unlucky 13 is going to be over soon..Watch me get n trouble on my b-day.. it would be my luck..I got grounded on halloween..I will post my pic for every1.[URL=http://hometown.aol.com/firefaerie357/myhomepage/profile.html]Evil Pic[/URL]