Jump to content
OtakuBoards

AAAAGH! Its hideous!!! no. .wait. .my reflection. .


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Let's see if my piccie works now . . .[/SIZE] (I have a really, REALLY bad pic . . .)

BTW--I'm the only in the pinkish shirt . . . V.V Bad piccie . . . I'll post another when I find a better one(And the other girl is my sissie . . .)[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Well now, aren't [b]you[/b] a pretty one ;) It's not that bad of a picture. I've had worse :p But yes, attractive indeed. :)[/SIZE][/color]
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
heh, piro is a cutie.. *pinches his cheeks* (jk about the pinch cheeks thingy, heh) well its cool now that more people are starting to become more confident in posting their pics...it sure did take me a while til i posted mine, heh
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
their pics, I do this one time offer, I show you what Rick Hunter really looks like only because Adam prompted me to do this though. However if you do see me in the street please don't punch me in the face like you would Adam!
Posted
[color=deeppink]Heya guys, I'm going to close this thread. It has gone WAY too far off topic. All the pictures look great, and if you want to see them again later on down the road, search for this thread and take a looksie at them.

::dodges rotten fruit and obscene insults::

Yours Truly,
BG[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...