OtakuBoards

The Next 6 Buu saga eps...

LittleFluteSan

I just saw the next six eps after Vegeta's "Final Attonement" (which is where they stopped on Cartoon Network until fall 2002).

Good stuff... It's mostly planning for the war ahead, alot like what happened after 16,17, and 18 beat up Vegeta and the Z-Fighters and flew off, leaving the Z warriors to come up with a plan.

If anyone who hasn't seen these eps has questions, I'd be more than happy to provide answers. (I'd never seen them, being as I have a horrible internet connection and no time to look for/download future eps.)

Let me help...

Goku is only allowed to stay for 24 hours, they hav not yet ran out. What happens is that when everyone is safe on kami's lookout, they releize they do not hav the dragon radar, which they need to find the dragonballs. Trunks goes down to capsule corp. while goku stall buu so that he doesn't blow up the world in the meantime. SSJ1, 2, and 3 is shown as goku powers all the way up. At first, goku is winning, then loosing, then his time runs out, meaning that he has to go back to heaven. He goes to the supreme kia's planet to watch gohan train until gohan has to go down. When gohan starts to lose, goku gets paniky, and an old man u will meet later gives goku his earings, letting any 2 people fuse, and his life, trading it so goku could go back down to earth and defeat buu.

Vegeta dies when he makes the ultimate sacrifice to kill buu. As he too sees that the earth is in trouble, he argues with king yamma and eventually he gets to stay on earth lik goku had before, with only a limited time. After the buu saga, i believe he is thrown back in hell. He is back when gt starts though.

the next 6 episodes? Fusion? *thinks* No, in the japanese episodes, 6 episodes after this they decide to fuse, but calculate when they actually start, and the extended FUNI episodes, and I would say about 10-12 episodes after the nex ones start.

BTW, where are they in toonami?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Let me help...

Goku is only allowed to stay for 24 hours, they hav not yet ran out. What happens is that when everyone is safe on kami's lookout, they releize they do not hav the dragon radar, which they need to find the dragonballs. Trunks goes down to capsule corp. while goku stall buu so that he doesn't blow up the world in the meantime. SSJ1, 2, and 3 is shown as goku powers all the way up. At first, goku is winning, then loosing, then his time runs out, meaning that he has to go back to heaven. He goes to the supreme kia's planet to watch gohan train until gohan has to go down. When gohan starts to lose, goku gets paniky, and an old man u will meet later gives goku his earings, letting any 2 people fuse, and his life, trading it so goku could go back down to earth and defeat buu.

Vegeta dies when he makes the ultimate sacrifice to kill buu. As he too sees that the earth is in trouble, he argues with king yamma and eventually he gets to stay on earth lik goku had before, with only a limited time. After the buu saga, i believe he is thrown back in hell. He is back when gt starts though.

the next 6 episodes? Fusion? *thinks* No, in the japanese episodes, 6 episodes after this they decide to fuse, but calculate when they actually start, and the extended FUNI episodes, and I would say about 10-12 episodes after the nex ones start.

BTW, where are they in toonami? [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, the next two tapes were just released. Anyway, it's trivial, but Vegita doesn't really argue with Lord Enma to be brought back. Vegita was an exception in that, Enma let him keep his body, despite his past sins, because he might be of use fighting Buu. He only gets angry when Enma tells him his sacrifice was worthless. I'm pretty sure that he isn't thrown back to hell. Because of his turn to good, he is allowed to keep his life when everyone is brought back later. I might be wrong on that last part, but i'm pretty sure that's how it goes.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Ok, so far so good. From what I've read by you guys, you've got it right. Vegeta does argue with King Yemma, and Yemma finally dicides that he would be a lot of help, and of course, Vegeta and Goku fuse, and Trunks and Goten, and well, you know. Yemma decides that Vegeta is good now, and that he should stay on Earth to look after his family. After all that, GT starts. I really don't feel like getting into detail now...

The Midnight Run is going to air "Final Attonement" tonight, then will probably start running the saga from the beginning, or they might run part of the Android Saga again (Bonus: after midnight run, it's new DRAGONBALL episodes!)

I do believe the regular Toonami is only to the point where they first find Bibbidi and Piccolo and Krillin are turned to stone, but I'm not sure.