Jump to content
OtakuBoards

how do u like v.4  

24 members have voted

  1. 1. how do u like v.4

    • luv it
      15
    • its ok
      5
    • not what i expected
      1
    • i hate it go back to v.3
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted
[B]I can't access the main site from otakuboards.com, it still says, otakuboards 4 is coming. But other than that I think the design is good.[/B]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]It's so colorless and uninviting. I really don't like it. If it had more color and more life, it'd look awesome. But I guess it goes with the movements lately...OB have been dead for a week or so...no one's posting hardly..[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sere Tuscumbia [/i]
[B]It's uh . . . extremely . . . interesting . . . yeah . . .

~!*Sere*!~ [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]This, my dear, is what we call spam :)

If you want to give your input on the new board changes, please expand upon your "uh...extremely...interesting" reply...thanks :)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...