MarkM

how do u like v.4  

24 members have voted

1. 1. how do u like v.4

• luv it
    • its ok
    • not what i expected
    • i hate it go back to v.3

[size=1]I just want to mention that some design aspects will change over the next week.

We will also revamp avatars and smileys and repair general errors.

Please don't report these to staff -- I assure everyone that they'll be fixed. In the meantime, enjoy the new forums. :)[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]I just want to mention that some design aspects will change over the next week.

We will also revamp avatars and smileys and repair general errors.

Please don't report these to staff -- I assure everyone that they'll be fixed. In the meantime, enjoy the new forums. :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

sweet um u might not need this but this is a site with like all the smilys known to man [URL=http://www.mysmilies.com/?archive=index]http://www.mysmilies.com/?archive=index[/URL]

p.s. dont yall just luv the silver thing i luv it

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]Well, I have to say I love the new design, as well as some of the new staff members.(lol) James, you really topped all the older versions with this one.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

we all know u love the staff :toothy: :toothy:

Dude I love it! You all wouldn't belive the time I had waiting for it! I was there EVERY step of the way! From clicking the post reply button on a forum then getting the message that its coming, to having the one minute left countdown! If you don't belive me, check my siggy! It has every single message that came up! :D Go JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Dude I love it! You all wouldn't belive the time I had waiting for it! I was there EVERY step of the way! From clicking the post reply button on a forum then getting the message that its coming, to having the one minute left countdown! If you don't belive me, check my siggy! It has every single message that came up! :D Go JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! [/B][/QUOTE]

yo i was there to btw how was dinner adam lol but hay there her bte dbzman nice siggy:toothy: :toothy:

[COLOR=deeppink]I love it. Although I like nice, bright colors better, (GREEN BACKGROUND!!! :P) the look of industrial is almost as good.

The new options are great. I especially like the option to block out users sigs. Now we I don't have to reduce my sig. :D

I also love the new staff. A lot of members which (in my opinion) should have become mods a long time ago.

I'm also glad we didn't lose any topics. Now, when I'm bored, I can look back through topics, and build on V3 knowledge...

Bah, I talk too much...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hot head [/i]
[B]

yo i was there to btw how was dinner adam lol but hay there her bte dbzman nice siggy:toothy: :toothy: [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........Try diet sentance-cola, it'll brighten up my day.

I love v.4.. I've only been here for v.3 and now 4, but I love this place more than ever.

Oh, and James. I need to talk to you about a certain smilie...... I'll AIM you later.

[color=deeppink][quote]"It looks better than me!" - BabyGirl" [/quote]

::glares at James and Adam...smacks them both::

James, I'm assuming this is YOUR doing...but I guess I should never underestimate that ever-elusive Adam :shifty:

Oh well...I hit you both anyway :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]

::glares at James and Adam...smacks them both::

James, I'm assuming this is YOUR doing...but I guess I should never underestimate that ever-elusive Adam :shifty:

Oh well...I hit you both anyway :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]Yeah I admit, it was my doing. lol

Due to the fact that I've basically been running the boards since V3, Adam gave me free reign in terms of design. So what you see is my doing -- although Adam was kind enough to actually put the buttons up for me.

Still, OB4 wouldn't be possible without the suggestions from senior staff etc...so it's a team effort. :)

But yeah, the quote was my doing ;) hehe.[/color]