OtakuBoards

Iiiiiit's V-Day!

Renee

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]I had someone to look forward to :) And then others as well but one in particular. I made each of them a Valentine's Day card by hand and gave them a few pieces of candy along with it. It was neat cause they were all really happy that they got a valentine, since it was about the only one they got. So I made other people happy, thus I'm happy :)[/color][/SIZE]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Well its 1:35am so V-day is officially over and in my perspective good riddance. First off I had no one to spend the day with again this year just like ever past year before it. On top of that I basically spent the whole day alone. Only thing I did really was watch all three tenchi movies and start to work on my review of it that will be up soon. Either way nothing ventured nothing gained.

Glad some people had a good time today, as for myself it just felt like any other day *sigh*:o And to all the fans of theotaku.com and the boards I wish you a very belated Happy Valentines day!

[color=indigo]Only about ten minutes of Valentines Day left, for me... Although today actually wasn't that bad... Except that I'm sick (Yes, I'm sick on V-Day. I was also sick on Christmas. Go figure). I had to take cold pills so I was really doped up and I didn't have to do school. :)
I just sat and played Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 for most of the day. (Although, I didn't do very good, since I was really sleepy and stuff).

All in all, today was pretty good.[/color]

Well, I bought stuff to all my female friends in school and got lots of hugs and kisses. Also, everyone sat in a circle, we wrote our names on a big piece of paper, and then everyone wrote something about that person (now if I could understand what some people wrote...)

what a bad day for this to happen on... i was happy when i got home but then i find out my grandmother died.... CRAP! man... this is bad juju and bad charma..
~bad things will come but ill keep raving on
James... no i have no relation to admin James

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]what a bad day for this to happen on... i was happy when i got home but then i find out my grandmother died.... CRAP! man... this is bad juju and bad charma..
~bad things will come but ill keep raving on
James... no i have no relation to admin James [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh...I'm sorry to hear that sweet. Of all days... Well she is in a better place now.

Lots-A-Luv