OtakuBoards

Iiiiiit's V-Day!

Renee

[COLOR=red]It's 2:00 A.M. here, so is it's god damn V-Day! I'm currently on a suger buzz going on 'bout 4 days now. Well, 5 now. Woo hoo! What a day I'm going to have!

#1. I have the chicken pox so I don't have to go to school (thank god, I haven't slept yet)

#2. No one will be home. Sweet, sweet computer time, here I come.

#3. V-Day+Taito Mailing List+ Kensuke ML+1x2 ML+ Some other ML I just joined and don't rember the name to+ yet another unknow Ml= really good fan fics or 12. I never was good at math.

#4. My little sis is still in elementry school and has candy and all that good stuff.

#5. I get to go sleep in now. Yay.

So what are the rest of you looking forward (or dreading) today.[/COLOR]

[color=indigo]It's 12:40 AM right now... and I have to get up at 7:00 AM...

What am I going to do today? I think I'll go out and lay down in the street, and see if people notice me before they run me over... :bawl: I've got no one! No one at all! :bawl: *bangs head against the computer desk, repeatedly*[/color]

I forgot it was V-Day untill recess when my friend D started complaining about how it was a usless day, yadda yadda yadda... I for got to draw my friends pictures too so I don't know what they thought of that... I was dead on my feet all today too so V-Day doesn't exist for me anymore...

V-day?blech,I dunn like it.*looks at her tv and watches it b/c Its Ozzy "Dreamer" on MTV* :( *cries* that song makes me wanna cry..Back to crappy V-day..I got two close friends something,but I dunno when Manda wil be backin school.She got suspended and has to get a court date..and I told Brooke I got her something for V-day.She was like :O b/c if i get her something she has to get me something.But I got something for my parents,Chocolate(i don'y need any) and a phone card(60minutes) can call my best friend now(b/c she lives in Maryland).But idon't have anyone really..so its sad.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I don't really like valentines... and I have no one so, yeah I pretty much loathe it.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

me to :bawl: but itsstill i think it is oka¥ i gunna go see my g-ma today

[color=royalblue]I've had a great day so far. I even wrote a long love letter which I submitted to loveletters.com to be judged and put online (though I don't know if it was good enough for that).

But yeah, it's been a very nice day so far. :)[/color]

My v-day was pretty good. It's like 5 pm, and my v-day is basically over. It wasn't bad. I just exchanged chepo candy bars with all my friends. There was so much candy at my school, eveyone got sick. lol. But anyways, although I don't have b/f, it wasn't that bad this year. Best v-day I've ever had, so far.;)

[color=crimson]I particularly do not like Valentine's Day because I've never got to celebrate it with anyone special. But I do like giving out all those little Valentine's cards and this year I had Star Wars, SW Episode 1, and the Croc Hunter. I gave out like 60 and got like 4. Oh well. Giving is better than receiving?[/color]

the dreaded day is coming to a close (thank god)....I didn't get anything...think I scared my BF when he foned me cause I'm guessin he was gona say something, it was the way he seemed to have very little to say, especially after I started grumbling bout all the people slobbering all over each other over the popcorn in the cinema (I was with my mum and bro) and how sick it was making me feel heh :blush: oh well....

4 close friends said happy valentines to me....
I sent Ian (BF) a txt and Jay as well...just sayin "happy valentines if that cr@p means anything to you"

ahhh...safe til next year :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Hehe...over here in Australia, it's already the 15th, your tomorrow....:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo] Ghaa!!! You are from the future!!! Anyway my valentines day has been going great. It is a beautiful day, I played my horn at an extremely elegant wedding, and I am looking forward to going out tonight!!! Who knows what is in store for the evening...:) [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]

[color=indigo] Ghaa!!! You are from the future!!! Anyway my valentines day has been going great. It is a beautiful day, I played my horn at an extremely elegant wedding, and I am looking forward to going out tonight!!! Who knows what is in store for the evening...:) [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey...that's the way:)...better than getting blind drunk and being depressed. AND you might even find a cool chick to hang out with;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]V-day?blech,I dunn like it.*looks at her tv and watches it b/c Its Ozzy "Dreamer" on MTV* :( *cries* that song makes me wanna cry..Back to crappy V-day..I got two close friends something,but I dunno when Manda wil be backin school.She got suspended and has to get a court date..and I told Brooke I got her something for V-day.She was like :O b/c if i get her something she has to get me something.But I got something for my parents,Chocolate(i don'y need any) and a phone card(60minutes) can call my best friend now(b/c she lives in Maryland).But idon't have anyone really..so its sad. [/B][/QUOTE]eh... dreamer... my friend wants to kill himself to that song... and it seems Renee has her priorities straight... :p