OtakuBoards

Queen of the Damned

Phantasy Freak

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i]
[B]

[edit:OOOOOOPSSSS!!!!Sorry!Apparently she finished the movie!AWESOME!!!Heres a Trailer [URL=http://queenofthedamned.warnerbros.com/index.html]All she wants is hell on earth![/URL] :demon: :[ [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]

Yeah she is supposed to be great in it. I can't wait to see it!
[/size][/color]

after i saw the trailer in lord of the rings, i got out the [i]queen of the damned[/i] book & read again it for about the 5th time. it's one of the best rice books ever & i'm a HUGE vampire chronicles fan. i already have the money to go that i told my roommate not to let me spend. btw, i think stuart townsend will make a lot better lestat than tom cruise.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B] btw, i think stuart townsend will make a lot better lestat than tom cruise. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=seagreen] mmm....i don't know...:rolleyes:

why do you think that, i'd like to know...

on another note Interview With a Vampire is coming on tomorrow... :drool:

[/color]

:wave:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]i remember when i was going to a boy scout cap (wayyy back when) in the car we listened to Interview with the Vampire, and both the other books in the series... (which the guys in the first movie actually read) so it was pretty cool lol... scary as hell for us back then thou lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
It's showing in cinemas?! Hmmm..... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

Duh...But my mum didn't take us...She talked us into going to the mall......I didn't have enough money to get the Bondage pants though..... *cries cause she wanted the bondage pants a lot*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Has it come out already in Australia? They haven't advertised it much. Then again, I haven't been to the movies much. I like the trailer, and I'll go see the movie. It looks pretty good. [/B][/QUOTE]
No, not yet. That's why I want to know when it came out over there, so we can know how long we have to wait for it to come out here. :D