OtakuBoards

Queen of the Damned

Phantasy Freak

I wanna see that movie so bad!I am going to start reading the book.Who else wants to see it?Maybe I wll ask my friend who want to see it and if there is like one or tw who say yes.Talk my mom into taking u to see it as part of my B-day present cause my b-ay is February 21st and it comes out the 22nd.Hehe!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]I wanna see that movie so bad!I am going to start reading the book.Who else wants to see it?Maybe I wll ask my friend who want to see it and if there is like one or tw who say yes.Talk my mom into taking u to see it as part of my B-day present cause my b-ay is February 21st and it comes out the 22nd.Hehe! [/B][/QUOTE]

I want to see it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]I wanna see it too. Aaliyah is supposed to be good in it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Umm...I don't think so...
Aaliyah died(God rest her soul) in the middle of shooting the movie,but she was a great actress,I'm not sure but I think they changed actresses.

[edit:OOOOOOPSSSS!!!!Sorry!Apparently she finished the movie!AWESOME!!!Heres a Trailer [URL=http://queenofthedamned.warnerbros.com/index.html]All she wants is hell on earth![/URL] :demon: :[

[B]I wanna see that movie so bad!I am going to start reading the book.Who else wants to see it?Maybe I wll ask my friend who want to see it and if there is like one or tw who say yes.Talk my mom into taking u to see it as part of my B-day present cause my b-ay is February 21st and it comes out the 22nd.Hehe! [/B][/QUOTE]

What??? It has a book!!!:o

i've read the whole anne rice vampire chronicles series :-D i loved the interview with the vampire with tom cruise and brad pitt and that was a great movie, heh so i'm phsyced waiting for Queen of the Damned to come out!

:haha: I WANA SEE I WANA SEE!!! :haha: can't wait until it's out...but it best be good or I'll throw such a mard lol ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Erm.... is this movie.. in anyway related to "children of the damned"? 'Cause if it is... I wanna see it... :) [/B][/QUOTE]

No its not related to it,is it horror?Is it a book or a movie?

PS:This is TOTALLY irrelevent...but for some reason I smelt banana bread as if it were right up my nose...but none even baked anything all day,and now I have a craving,oooooo Banana!!!:drool: