OtakuBoards

My friend is a psycho....

Guest BulmaVegeta1

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]My really good friend is such a psycho. She loves DB/Z/GT just as much as I do, but sometimes she takes it too far. She is in love with Vegeta, just like me, and she beleives that he really exists and that she'll meet him someday. She beleives that all the series is based on a true story, and that the DBZ pictures up on my wall are real and looking at her. I think she has serious issues..... Does anyone else have a psycho for a friend with an insane DBZ obsession?:toothy: Cuz I wonder how I always get stuck with all the crazy people for friends.... [/B][/QUOTE]

thats kinda funny, cuz LM thinks that way as well. or at least she did. i know she just posted to

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jlow [/i]
[B]No one knows for sure but in a reality unlike our own there may be a world,planet,galaxy,or universe where this is true so you cannot say it does not exist unless you're 100% sure. My cousin is in love with Gohan! [/B][/QUOTE]

EVERYONE WHO IS SANE KNOWS THAT DBZ IS NOT REAL!!!!

ITS JUST A CARTOOON!!!!

and thats the final word... humans will and never will fly without any help from a contraption...

Humans do not have to be the ones flying in the other galaxy,universe or whatever it could be something like aliens or maybe something that human minds could not handle.As for humans never flying it could be possible because humans do not ever use 100% of their brain power and if they did maybe just maybe they could fly it is not scientifically impossible!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gwendolyn24 [/i]
[B]Oh come on we've all aimed our hand at the cat just to see if something would shoot out.

Gwen [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey now, don't talk about cats mister! I'll punch ya!

Thinking that DBZ is real though?! Bah! Coming from a guy who believed that the Ninja Turtles lurked the sewer system, I can assure you that anyone who believes that DBZ is real is a complete loon.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Hey now, don't talk about cats mister! I'll punch ya!

Thinking that DBZ is real though?! Bah! Coming from a guy who believed that the Ninja Turtles lurked the sewer system, I can assure you that anyone who believes that DBZ is real is a complete loon. [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: roflmao :laugh: this just made my night :naughty: :mrt:

the propulsion from the energy given off by the 100% capacity of the brain would be enough to make a human fly or do I have to go into quantum physics? This loon is a college graduate who is an engineer who majored in quantum physics and science technology and minored in biology/chemistry!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]I feel for ya' Crazy White Boy. I swear that Shredder is somewhere trying to find me!!!!! I am being stalked **rustle outside the window** ....shhhh.... **opens window violenbtly, and nobody is there**

:nervous: :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

:nervous: :rolleyes: at least your stalker still needs to sleep and eat **looks out the window** :eek: he's still there, and he keeps saying that i need to get back to training :eek: and that's if i happen to see him, he's always watching me.....

Guest Saiyangohan2002
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]My really good friend is such a psycho. She loves DB/Z/GT just as much as I do, but sometimes she takes it too far. She is in love with Vegeta, just like me, and she beleives that he really exists and that she'll meet him someday. She beleives that all the series is based on a true story, and that the DBZ pictures up on my wall are real and looking at her. I think she has serious issues..... Does anyone else have a psycho for a friend with an insane DBZ obsession?:toothy: Cuz I wonder how I always get stuck with all the crazy people for friends.... [/B][/QUOTE]

that is real weird. actually there was a similar case in the US. Some dude with real long hair was telling everyone "allow me to introduce myself, im raditz YOUR BIG BROTHER" i think the raditz guy got locked away. (and given a overdue hair cut!)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyangohan2002 [/i]
[B]

that is real weird. actually there was a similar case in the US. Some dude with real long hair was telling everyone "allow me to introduce myself, im raditz YOUR BIG BROTHER" i think the raditz guy got locked away. (and given a overdue hair cut!) [/B][/QUOTE]

that dude must of been smokin somethin strong...:whoops: :whoops:

You gave me my laugh for a day! And I thought I was insane!

BTW, I think that he might have hit the nail right on the head. Maybe this is just a case of mind over matter. It'd be pretty cool if we could fly though.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan_1 [/i]
[B]You gave me my laugh for a day! And I thought I was insane! [/B][/QUOTE]

lol..haha..

i would like to meet a guy who acted like a dbz character.. i would then do a kamahama wave and blow him away with my fist..then send him to a sychiatrist for help.

One theory is that people with telekenetic powers use only 30% of their brain capacity to move these objects and you'll find more info on them by getting a book by the Institute of Psychological/Relative matter. If the usage of only 30% of your brain can let you move things by only thinking about it or in the case of pyrokenetics wanting to destroy something out of anger what kind of kenetic power do you think you could have if you used 100% of your brains thinking capacity. The odds are limitless!!!!!!!

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Tell her she's not 7 anymore and that she needs to grow up. Vegita doesn't exist, just like Santan doesn't exist.

And no, all of my friends are rational and mature enough to not believe a 2-d anime character is real. [/B][/QUOTE]

In complete contrast to yourself, myself and my mates are completely obsessed. :)