OtakuBoards

My friend is a psycho....

Guest BulmaVegeta1

Guest BulmaVegeta1
My really good friend is such a psycho. She loves DB/Z/GT just as much as I do, but sometimes she takes it too far. She is in love with Vegeta, just like me, and she beleives that he really exists and that she'll meet him someday. She beleives that all the series is based on a true story, and that the DBZ pictures up on my wall are real and looking at her. I think she has serious issues..... Does anyone else have a psycho for a friend with an insane DBZ obsession?:toothy: Cuz I wonder how I always get stuck with all the crazy people for friends....

i always wondered what these characters would look like as humans ie real flesh and blood. Do you reckon the hair would look crap? I mean the muscles and stuff would be cool, but i think that the hair would only suit the anime versions. And more on the topic, yes i do have psycho friends, one who adamantly believes that there is a real person movie of DBZ coming out, that is, with real actors. pfft..like that'll ever happen.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]If she's good looking, tell her I'm vegeta...lol :) [/B][/QUOTE] :twitch: ...... ... :laugh: :laugh: :bellylol: :bellylol: :bellylol: Nahahahahaaaaa..... Now that is funny..... Nehehe...

Well, by the way that sounds, I suggest that you find her a doctor of some sort. If she is serious, find her a doctor of some sort, quick. That sounds really.... wierd...

:therock: :therock:

ok..... I have to say that none of my friends would even think of going that far.... if they did, then they wouldn't be my friends... either she is nuts, or she's pretending to be nuts for attention. Either way, she has a screw loose.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i]
[B]If she's good looking, tell her I'm vegeta...lol :) [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, since I'm a girl, I can't really say anything cuz that wouldn't sound right..but she is really pretty and she could get a guy at my school in a split second. She's quite popular. I'll tell her and she'll go balistic. She'll make me tell her where you are and proably sign up here. I wouldn't be surprised if she does and she has a name like VegetaLover and her location is with Vegeta...somehere...She's the kind of person that'll do that. But I'll tell her, and she'll proably sign up. SO get ready.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

aaah! don't scare me like that, of course vegita-sama exists....

and everyone knows santa exists to, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Ya know, I agree with you, I do beleive he exists, for some reason...If Lady M reads this, she'll proably laugh her head off...By the way, I LOVE your avatar!!!!!!!!! You should make one with Vegeta doing that instead of that Washu looking person...It'd be funny seeing Vegeta do that... And he really does, too.:laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]:therock: :therock:

ok..... I have to say that none of my friends would even think of going that far.... if they did, then they wouldn't be my friends... either she is nuts, or she's pretending to be nuts for attention. Either way, she has a screw loose. [/B][/QUOTE]
No, this is serious... But I'm pretty sure that she won't kill herself and plus I'm always there for her. But she really does beleive all that stuff I explained.... Why would she do it for attention, anyway, she's been like this for 2 years! or ever since she layed eyes on Vegeta. She sometimes talks to the Vegeta pictures on my wall when she comes over to my house, and she kisses them and stuff. She loves to write stories about him and her, and does a pretty good job, too. But no matter what, I'll always be her friend. ANd I think I'm the only one who understands her, but no one hates her or anything, plus, she's REALLY popular at school!

[color=red]Don't Triple post again. You can quote more than one person per post. I suggest you figure out how to and use it[/color]

*looks up* Wowie...a triple-post. I think that's the first I've seen in a long time. lol.

I think your friend has some serious issues that she consult with her parents about. It would be hard for--No wait. I'll stop with that comment right there. But, I think you should assure your friend that Vejita-sama is NOT real.

Oh, and Seppy, don't make me use [b]it[/b] again. You might not survive this time.

-Justin

People think that they can fly!??! And how old were they? The only people i knew who thought they could fly were three year old's, one of whom broke his leg whilst attempting to 'fly' of a retaining wall. Seriously, it's not that hard to distinguish fact from fiction, or anime from REALITY!

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Yeah, I think most of us normal people know the difference between fact and fiction, and if humans could fly, I wouldn't be taking the bus to school, ever. But I think I understand these obsessive people. See, they love the show so much, and want to be exactly like the characters, and they try to act exactly like the characters. My friend, her name is Lauren, is the one I've been talking about. She makes everyone call her Bulma, and she told me that she's going to dye her hair blue when she goes to college. Most people at my school love DBZ, so it's not a problem for people thinking that she's a psycho. She's one of the cheerleaders, and she's really popular (and I'm like her best friend). She beleives that if she looks and acts exactly like Buma, that she'll find Vegeta. She also plans on moving to Japan, just to make sure that she'll find her saiyan prince out there. But she so strongly beleives that they're real, and thank God she dosen't beleive that she can fly. She told me that she dosen't have to because "Vegeta will fly me anywhere." Someday, she'll grow out of it, proably by the time we go to college together (we've been best friends since kindergarden), and we're planning on going to the same schools. I just want to keep a close eye on her so that she dosen't do anything drastic. I just think that this is an obsession that'll die away from her in a couple of years after she figures out that cartoons aren't real, and that a man living in Tokyo, Japan created her love by a pencil and some paper. I have my obsessions too, and I'm not saying that I hate Vegeta or anything else, it's just that some people need to realize that they aren't in a cartoon world, it's not DBZ world where aliens with spikey hair fly around and shoot power blasts, it's the real, boring world that we can't run from. But hey, I have to congrulate Akira Toriyama for drawing the most amazing looking cartoons ever made. Lauren has liked DBZ since 1998 when she first spotted the spikey haired Vegeta on the new Toonami. I'll keep a good eye on her, and I know that she'll grow out of it when she discovers a really hot REAl LIFE guy. I guess Vegeta will have to stick with Bulma then...

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Well, I at least try to beleive that Vegeta-Sama is real since I have an obsession over him. Where the heck is Lady M when you need her?

I say good for her! Atleast she picked Vegeta to go nuts over and not Krillen or someone. Vegeta is the coolest character in those series. Just let her have her obsession and she'll eventually grow out of it...............I think?!

Vegeta rules and IS real I tell you, REAL!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]I say good for her! Atleast she picked Vegeta to go nuts over and not Krillen or someone. Vegeta is the coolest character in those series. Just let her have her obsession and she'll eventually grow out of it...............I think?!

Vegeta rules and IS real I tell you, REAL!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Whoa there.. was that just an attack on Krillen? *adjusts tie* i'll see you in court..

as for your friend asar.. shes perfectly sane.. Vegita is real.. goofball

case dismised! *grabs Oolong and makes him transform into a magic carpet then flys away*

and so is santa.. and the easter bunny.. but that.. like.. headless horseman story is crap! its just some kids and a horribly carved pumpkin.. bah-humbug..

lol, but i one of the insane friends ^_^ as you can probably tell

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]Whoa there.. was that just an attack on Krillen? *adjusts tie* i'll see you in court.. [/B][/QUOTE]

To be quite blunt..........yes...........yes it was. *hires Johny cockren(sp)* j/k I don't really like Krillien but I'm not trying to offend people either. Your friend can't be that insane cause she likes Vegeta..........I rest my case.

Could this person be Crazy Phsyco Pan from otaku? I'm joking...

I do not kno anyone lik that, well, except myself. I am one of the few ppl in my school who is "obsesed" about dragonball z to the point of knowing almost everything:D It kind of freaks my friends out.

On these boards, I use to refer to myself as the actual gohan, saying things lik, "Yes, Videl is my wife." I did that so often that sometimes I actually believed myself to be Gohan.

Anyway. I do not think that they are crazy, but that this is more of an obsesion, which will last for quite some time. When it does end, however, I bet u will be making fun of them about it for the rest of your friendship. Atleast u r lucky enough to hav a friend who likes db a lot. My entire school hates it.

Guest BulmaVegeta1
I won't make fun of her cuz I have my own DBZ obsessions, too. And I toatlly love Vegeta, so, it isn't that strange for us.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]I won't make fun of her cuz I have my own DBZ obsessions, too. And I toatlly love Vegeta, so, it isn't that strange for us. [/B][/QUOTE]
IF YOU THINK I LIK GOHAN LIK THAT THEN U R VERY, VERY, WRONG. :mad: I JUST THINK HE IS THE COOLEST CHARACTER!!!:flaming: If not, then that is fine.:)