OtakuBoards

Star Wars: Jedi Face off (play)

Gavin

[COLOR=TEAL][I]On the dense lush surface of Dantaoine in the secret and sacred Jedi Temple warriors are training for ther ultimate combat going to take place in 7 months a deadly duela against the sith masters off the dark powers of the force and the only hope on the new republic lay in the hands off the Jedi the warriors for good and peace n the universe and justice for all[/I]
-------------------------------------
[I]One jedi master named Li was sparring with his one of his most trusted friends and colleagues Tar-Lain while speaking with her[/i]

Li: Your skills are constantly improviNg Tar-Lain and I may not soon be able to teach you much more

Tar-Lain: Thank you my friend but I know clearly that you are holding back some of you power please if we are to duel with the Sith Lords then we must fight at full power against each other

Li: Yes you're right as usual I shall not now hold back

[I]The two begin to spar again only much faster this time as the fate of the universe may depend on it[/i][/COLOR]

Meanwhile somewhere else on Dantooine...

Boba Fett had landed his Ship , The Razor , on the night side of the planet . He dressed , putting on his special evergreen colored mandlorian armor. It has10 built in accessories hidden throughout ;his wrist darts (poisioned and tranquliser), flamethrower, rope gun, jetpack rocket , jetpack, Yalsamari cage ( a yalsamari creates a 5 meter bubble in which the force dosent exist), thermal detanator launcher , blaster recharger , slave pad( this allows the user to control his ship remotely) and a comm unit.

He checked each one then slung his blaster rifle over his shoulder and headed off into the lavender grass covered plains of Dantooine. Three miles later his helmet scanner picked up voices nearby:

Li: Your skills are constantly improviNg Tar-Lain and I may not soon be able to teach you much more

Fett moved closer to the source of the chatter and powered up his rifle
His helmet continued to translate:

Tar-Lain: Thank you my friend but I know clearly that you are holding back some of you power please if we are to duel with the Sith Lords then we must fight at full power against each other

Fett moved to the edge of a cliff and saw them , two jedi a knight and a master dueling. He raised his rifle and aimed it at the master . He squezzed the trigger just a a huge paw sen t him hurling into a tree.His perfectly aimed shot went wild, His armor protected him from the blow although it wasnt damaged. Then he saw what hit him. It was a rancor . O no he thought. he raised his rifle and fired point balek between its eyes . It fell dead with a thump. Then he realised the jedi would be comoing back soon. He set 4 linked thermal deatonators to obliterate the evidence and used his jetpack to fly away.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Fett was getting worried , abord his ship he saw several sith ships suddenly uncloak and then land on Dantooine. Then ten crimson Republic ships come out of hyperspace and land , he would have destroyed the crimson Republic ships exept that way he couldnt get their lightsabers. It looked like the conflict was finally heating up.

then just as he was about to go to sleep a strange ship emerged from hyperspace. It was a old ugly cobbled together ship. "must be a darksider" he thought. then he went to his ststeroom and fell into a deep sleep.

Sidone` L' Tarr was sitting on top of his Sith Infiltraitor meditating. Over his dead body would his pupil, Geuy Gigia, catch him by surprise. Suddenly, Sidone` lept to his feet and ignited his lightsaber. The red blade sizzled as is clashed with some unseen foe. Then, with a sharp kick Sidone` knocked his students stealth haze off; as well as knocking his student off of the ship. On his temples direcitly below his dirty-blonde hair, a vein could be seen pulsing under his sweat-moistened skin. He was a human. A big one at that. His student rose from the damp earth.

"Sorry, Master." he said with his head held low, "I failed again."

"Why did you stop. Geuy, you are pathetic. You strike only once and instead of allowing your anger to grow when you are bested you allow it to subside. Do you not understand, the Force's most violent and effective power can only accessed by one who lets his anger and hatred flow through his every motion. Imagine yourself as a river of blood. As fluid as water yet thicker for drowning your enemies better." Sidone's very words seemed to resinate with the Dark Side.

"Yes, Master. I will try harder next time." Geuy said weakly.

"You will die next time if you do not." Sidone` said with a death-glare in his eyes.

"Yes, Master." Geuy said accepting his fate.

-Justin

[color=teal][i]Li stopped for a seond and listened very quietly to the sound of the wind and meditating with the force[/i]

Li: Tar-Lain I fear we are no longer alone on this planet the sith are here I don't know how many but I feel a great tremor in the force

Tar-Lain: I know master I have felt it also should we seek out and engege the sith

Li: No we must continue training
-----------------------------------------

OK some else please post apart from me, boba fett and Justin come on MajinVegeta, SS Trunks, Raiha you are all also part[/color]

Fett awoke to a shrill beep of his computer. He got up, dressed and piolited his ship down to the planet he landed and assembled his speeder bike . After that he engaged the slave controls that sent his ship back up to space.

he rode to a site 1 mile from the site where a sith infiltrator had landed. He hid his bike and approached the ship. He saw two sith dueling, Fett couldnt tell who was the master but then , when one fell of the ship. he aimed his rifle and shot the one who had fallen. He couldnt tell if the apprentice was dead because the master suddenly raised the cloaking sheild and started to run toward him, his saber flashing. Fett activated his jetpack and flew away at top speed.

Terra looked out of the window of his sapce ship as it landed on the surface of dantoine(sp). He pulled his hood up and stepped out. He walked into the newly built complex ready for him and his sith comrades to live in for the next few months. He sat on a great thrown looking out of a large window waiting for his comrade Ice.

Darth Terra: *thinking* Curse those infernal Jedi! This planet was just right for the taking. We could have used this planet for it's resources. no matter, There are bigger planets!

Just then Darth Ice steps in and takes a seat next him.

Darth Ice: Are we ready?

Darth Terra: I'm not sure, we'll find out soon.

Darth Ice: The emperor tells me he will come down some time soon.

Fett was really mad as he flew away with his jetpack he thought over the last 2 days , he had tried to kill a jedi and a sith apprentice. He had mabye killed one and oe was definatly fine, thanks to that accursed rancor.

Then helanded and rode his speeder bike across a wide plain, wondering if a darksider would be easier to kill...

"Come, Guey. They've landed." said Sidone` with an evil smile.

"Yes, Master." Guey responded mechanically.

"We will be representing the Old Order of the Sith. We mustn't let the New Order overtake our traditions!" Sidone` exclaimed.

"They are convinced they can break us."

"We will see who the Dark Side favors today. They cannot defeat the Jedi scum is they are fighting a civil war!"

"You, sir, are a genius."

"And here you are, being taught by me. You'll be a great Sith one day. That I can foresee."

"You are too kind."

With that the two sprand into their ship and jetted away to some other part of the planet.

-Justin

ok well i'd better post
-------------------------------------
[i]Li shuts off his lightsaber and turns his back on Tar-Lain he concentrates hard and zeros in psycicly to darth Terra's mind[/i]

(if you remeber Andrew i said in sith invasion i was psycic)

Li: Terra I know you are here, i know that you fear me, I know that even with you friend or should i say guardian Darth Ice you could kill me so I would advise you to leave this world before I hunt you down and kill you

[i]In the siths ship Darth Terra freezes in fear as he hears Li voice drilling through his skull driving him insane[/i]

Terra: I will not be defeated by a Jedi....no less a master jedi

Ice: ??? what do you mean Terra I hear nothing

Terra: It was that acursed Jedi master Li you know the one from the deathstar

Ice: ahhhh yes the one that made a mockery of you in combat when he fought at full power you must be imagining it

Terra: perhaps you right........

Fett called his ship down to the surface he loaded his speeder into his ship then climbed aboard. When he got into orbit he plotted a quick hyperspace jump. He had to go get a tool that would make his job easier, and wouldnt they be suprised...