OtakuBoards

Surge of bravery

Mike

I've been getting surges of bravery, which, have allowed me to call Katy, the girl i have a crush on. However, each time I tried, all 3 times, she couldn't talk. If there has every been a surge(s) of bravery going through you, what have they helped you to do? I hope your stories are more successful than mine.

[COLOR=purple]I don't really get surges of bravery. I don't really have too much of a problem talking with the female gender. (Okay, that sounds a bit too smart, I know, but I feel so awkward saying "girls". o.o'')

I'm usually brave (trying not to brag) because I am scared almost all the time, but I do stuff anyway. Not really hard, really, just do it and think it'll be over soon. [/COLOR]

ok, i'm waiting for her to call me...

this is what happened the other times..

Wednesday- 1. She was at dance
Thursday- 2. She was at a basketball game playing against another school
Later Thursday- 3. Her brother was on the phone
tonight- 4. She was eating

ok, now i'm waiting...i can't bare it!!! :eek: I't been an hour. Maybe she's scared cause she likes me too, or maybe she;s composing some way of saying 'no' nicely... >.< any tips? especially from girls, because they probably know what's going through her head.

well the most i can say is girl don't really have problem saying no(not meaning we like to say no) but yes i have i feeling she might like u cause i did the same thing to a guy and now we're goin out!!!! so i advise u if she dosen't call u the you call her!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i]
[B]ok, i'm waiting for her to call me...

this is what happened the other times..

Wednesday- 1. She was at dance
Thursday- 2. She was at a basketball game playing against another school
Later Thursday- 3. Her brother was on the phone
tonight- 4. She was eating

ok, now i'm waiting...i can't bare it!!! :eek: I't been an hour. Maybe she's scared cause she likes me too, or maybe she;s composing some way of saying 'no' nicely... >.< any tips? especially from girls, because they probably know what's going through her head. [/B][/QUOTE]
Dude, by the sounds of that, she probably likes you..... that happened to me before, and she said yes... :D ...but that was a while back, don't see her no more.. something happened, and she's gone... :( But anywayz, I got another girl now... and believe it or not, it happened the same way as that.. :D

[color=indigo] Surges of Bravery??? You get those? wow, I bet they are nice, personally sometimes my cowardice thins out just enough to ask a girl out, but bravery...nope not me:D

By the way DBZ man can you give us some more specific notes?? I mean I thought your attachment gave good info, but I was expecting the bible on girls man...[/color]

Well, my surge of bravery wasn't too successful...though it was a long time ago....anywho, i was in the movies with this girl, and it was a scary movie, so we managed to hold hands, like it wasn't a date or planned ect...so i'm feeling good abut it and i decide that the next school day i'll ask her out....so in history i sit next to her and ask her, well, write her:) out...and she tells me that "it's not you, it's me". It wouldn't be that bad if she didn't say yes to another guy....the next period.....:worried:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Oh man that sucks!!! God I hate when they do that...*shudder* I feel your pain man...*shudders again* Thats why most girls are just evil...(no offense) [/B][/QUOTE]

ha! tell me about it buddy! i think i cried for a week...lol....and hated all chicks for months afterwards. Nah it's cool now...i've had my broken heart mended....:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

yea.. ducktape is a great invention huh? [/B][/QUOTE]

one way to know your a redneck/star wars freak...

If you think Duct tape is like the force because it has a light side, and a Dark side, and it binds the universe together:cross:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]

yea.. ducktape is a great invention huh? [/B][/QUOTE]

ladies and gentlemen, a drum roll if you please.......
We have a comedian in the house!!!:D

Oh the wit is so cutting, it might chop me in half if i'm not careful