Mike Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 I've been getting surges of bravery, which, have allowed me to call Katy, the girl i have a crush on. However, each time I tried, all 3 times, she couldn't talk. If there has every been a surge(s) of bravery going through you, what have they helped you to do? I hope your stories are more successful than mine.
Guest maverick Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 I had those surges two yesturday when I ask the girl I lke to go out with me. but said no (whipeing tears from face)
coolkam007 Posted February 15, 2002 Posted February 15, 2002 i'm really a quiet person.. so when i get those surges i dont feel so .. nervious or akward about talking to people (girls mostly)..
Nerdsy Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 [COLOR=purple]I don't really get surges of bravery. I don't really have too much of a problem talking with the female gender. (Okay, that sounds a bit too smart, I know, but I feel so awkward saying "girls". o.o'') I'm usually brave (trying not to brag) because I am scared almost all the time, but I do stuff anyway. Not really hard, really, just do it and think it'll be over soon. [/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]The last time I had a sudden surge of bravery was when I told my G/F that there's something telling us that we should be more than friends...to my surprise...she actually said yes.[/COLOR]
Sui Generis Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 I am starting to get them more and more lately...but I don't think its bravery...I think its carelessness...But either way I don't get to use them much however....cuz I got meself a g/f....and a GREAT one at that!
Mike Posted February 16, 2002 Author Posted February 16, 2002 ok, i'm waiting for her to call me... this is what happened the other times.. Wednesday- 1. She was at dance Thursday- 2. She was at a basketball game playing against another school Later Thursday- 3. Her brother was on the phone tonight- 4. She was eating ok, now i'm waiting...i can't bare it!!! :eek: I't been an hour. Maybe she's scared cause she likes me too, or maybe she;s composing some way of saying 'no' nicely... >.< any tips? especially from girls, because they probably know what's going through her head.
Gilly Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 well the most i can say is girl don't really have problem saying no(not meaning we like to say no) but yes i have i feeling she might like u cause i did the same thing to a guy and now we're goin out!!!! so i advise u if she dosen't call u the you call her!!
Fall Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mike [/i] [B]ok, i'm waiting for her to call me... this is what happened the other times.. Wednesday- 1. She was at dance Thursday- 2. She was at a basketball game playing against another school Later Thursday- 3. Her brother was on the phone tonight- 4. She was eating ok, now i'm waiting...i can't bare it!!! :eek: I't been an hour. Maybe she's scared cause she likes me too, or maybe she;s composing some way of saying 'no' nicely... >.< any tips? especially from girls, because they probably know what's going through her head. [/B][/QUOTE] Dude, by the sounds of that, she probably likes you..... that happened to me before, and she said yes... :D ...but that was a while back, don't see her no more.. something happened, and she's gone... :( But anywayz, I got another girl now... and believe it or not, it happened the same way as that.. :D
Dragonballzman Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 *Gets out little notepad and writes down everything on this page, then puts a title at the top "FOR WHEN YOU WANT A GIRLFRIEND"* :D Haha :D
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 [color=indigo] Surges of Bravery??? You get those? wow, I bet they are nice, personally sometimes my cowardice thins out just enough to ask a girl out, but bravery...nope not me:D By the way DBZ man can you give us some more specific notes?? I mean I thought your attachment gave good info, but I was expecting the bible on girls man...[/color]
Nimrod Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 Surges of bravery never really got me anywhere. I usually end up embarassed or in trouble
Dragonballzman Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 dude im just a kid check my age! i wasnt even taking notes for real! i just made that thing for fun! ;)
asar Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 Well, my surge of bravery wasn't too successful...though it was a long time ago....anywho, i was in the movies with this girl, and it was a scary movie, so we managed to hold hands, like it wasn't a date or planned ect...so i'm feeling good abut it and i decide that the next school day i'll ask her out....so in history i sit next to her and ask her, well, write her:) out...and she tells me that "it's not you, it's me". It wouldn't be that bad if she didn't say yes to another guy....the next period.....:worried:
Sui Generis Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 Oh man that sucks!!! God I hate when they do that...*shudder* I feel your pain man...*shudders again* Thats why most girls are just evil...(no offense)
asar Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Oh man that sucks!!! God I hate when they do that...*shudder* I feel your pain man...*shudders again* Thats why most girls are just evil...(no offense) [/B][/QUOTE] ha! tell me about it buddy! i think i cried for a week...lol....and hated all chicks for months afterwards. Nah it's cool now...i've had my broken heart mended....:D
coolkam007 Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by asar [/i] [B] ha! tell me about it buddy! i think i cried for a week...lol....and hated all chicks for months afterwards. Nah it's cool now...i've had my broken heart mended....:D [/B][/QUOTE] yea.. ducktape is a great invention huh?
Kazuko Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 (edited) ... Edited October 13, 2017 by Kazuko
Vegitto4 Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] yea.. ducktape is a great invention huh? [/B][/QUOTE] one way to know your a redneck/star wars freak... If you think Duct tape is like the force because it has a light side, and a Dark side, and it binds the universe together:cross:
asar Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B] yea.. ducktape is a great invention huh? [/B][/QUOTE] ladies and gentlemen, a drum roll if you please....... We have a comedian in the house!!!:D Oh the wit is so cutting, it might chop me in half if i'm not careful
Fall Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Why are we all talking about ducktape all of a sudden?! *looks at coolkam's post, and all the posts talking about ducktape* ...:laugh: :laugh: :bellylol: Nahahaaa.... funny...
Vegitto4 Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Well at least we know one member thats funny
Defcon5 Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Well my experence with women is that they say one thing but mean another thing. In other words telling someone that they would go out with you means that they just want to stay GOOD friends. But that's just my experence.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now