Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ok i am getting a chance to buy some anime today!

I wanna get:

Trigun
Slayers
Bubble Gum Crisis

I wanna know if they have nudity... if they have it then i cant get it!
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i thought there was a [SIZE=1]little[/SIZE] nudity in buble gum crisis, hm......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]i thought there was a [SIZE=1]little[/SIZE] nudity in buble gum crisis, hm...... [/B][/QUOTE]
You did? That's wierd.... I don't remember seeing any, and I just watched it yesterday.... :rolleyes:
Guest Imsirion
Posted
*thinking hard*
well maybe i was thinking of something else...hmm...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]*thinking hard*
well maybe i was thinking of something else...hmm... [/B][/QUOTE]
Maybe.... erm... I dunno any animes with nudity in them... :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
Maybe.... erm... I dunno any animes with nudity in them... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
*cough* Ranma 1/2 and Bastard *cough*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]*cough* evangelion .. *hack*

^_^ woohoO! you'll be very happy with trigun.. i loved it [/B][/QUOTE]

there isn't really any nudity in evangelion....

yeah, you'll love trigun, though you should try out spriggun too....
Posted
[color=red][size=3]I saw one on the action channel the other night. I can't remember what it was called, but it had to do with something called a Demon Virus and a scientist who had contracted it and was going insane. There was a VERY graphic nude scene in the beginning (it was the first scene to be exact) that was borderline of an adult rating. [/color][/size]
Posted
I watch Trigun for the first time a couple days ago and it is pretty good and funny. I saw the 1st 3 eposides of it and it is very cool.

Btw, how many episodes are there of Trigun?
Guest Shift
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Nope no nudity in an of it.[/COLOR]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
If you're talking about BGC (the original), then I don't have a clue. In 2040, however, there's heavy-nudity in the last ep.

Trigun...Another series I want to buy...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...